New construction: house for sale - Herent
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Herent (3020) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Herent (3020) + Suburbs
59 properties for sale or for rent in Herent (Leuven / Louvain), a municipality of 32.7 km² in which 21,682 people reside with a higher proportion of women (51.3%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are in majority owners (79%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 41 years and their average income is 24,489€ net per year. Households have on average 1.3 cars or as much as the average in the country.
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 94.7% Belgium
- 1.1% Netherlands
- 0.5% Poland
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.2% Germany
- 0.2% Italy
- 0.2% France
- 2.7% Other
Jan, Marc, Johan, Bart and Luc are the most common first names for men in Herent and Maria, Marie, Anna, Hilde and Sofie for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Herent has 6.2 rooms is higher than the Belgian average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1964 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 80.5% houses and 19.5% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 41.1% open type houses, farms, castles
- 24.2% semi-closed type houses
- 19% buildings and flat blocks
- 13.5% houses of the closed type
- 1.4% commercial houses
- 0.8% other types of buildings
At the moment 3 houses are for rent, 17 houses are for sale, there are also 81 flats for sale and 4 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Herent:
- 571898€ for a house up for sale
- 1483€ per month for a house to rent
- 373436€ for a flat on sale
- 1094€ per month for a rental flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Herent is at 995000€ while the cheapest is at 175000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 1900€ per month while the lowest is 1150€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Herent is listed at 790000€ while the cheapest is listed at 245000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 1400€ and the cheapest is 795€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Herent and work in these fields:
- 158 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 80 corporations active in "legal activities"
- 79 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 66 companies present in "computer consultancy activities"
- 55 firms present in "landscape service activities"
- 48 firms active in "other education n.e.c."
The motorway A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) is easily accessible to the residents of Herent: 2 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 motorway (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) to 8 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Herent:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 2 Delhaize, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 OKay, 1 SPAR and 1 Carrefour.
For education, the municipality contains 10 nurseries (example: "De Bijtjes" or "Kiekeboe"), 7 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Kraal" or "Vrije Kleuterschool - De Kraal"), 7 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Pastoor De Clerck" or "Vrije Basisschool" for example) but no secondary school.
Herent is served by 21 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 285: Mechelen - Kampenhout - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 352: Kraainem - Kortenberg - Erps Kwerps - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 358: Brussel - Kortenberg - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 4: Hasselt - Kortessem - Tongeren
- Bus De Lijn, Line 652: Cargo - Zaventem - Kortenbe - Erps-Kwerps - Leuven
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Herent", "Wijgmaal", "Veltem", "Hambos", "Leuven / Löwen / Louvain".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels Airport". It is 38 minutes by public transport or 15 minutes by car.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Thanks to 3 stations "Cambio", you will be able to rent a car when you need one.