House for sale - Hensies
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Hensies (7350) + Suburbs
12 properties for sale or for rent in Hensies (Bergen / Mons), as which has 6,828 inhabitants in an area of 26.4 km² with more women (51.7%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 41 years, they are in majority owners (69%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 15,709 € net per year. There is an average of 1.2 cars per household is lower than the national average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 92% Belgium
- 2.7% Italy
- 2.6% France
- 1.1% Turkey
- 0.4% Spain
- 0.4% Morocco
- 0.2% Algeria
- 0.7% Other
The most common first names for women in Hensies are Marie, Maria, Nathalie, Martine and Sylvie and the most common first names for men are Michel, Jean, David, Daniel and Olivier.
In Hensies, the dwellings have on average 6 rooms or as much as the average in the country. In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1933 with this distribution: 97.3% houses and 2.7% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 36.3% semi-closed type houses
- 31.7% houses of the closed type
- 26.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 2.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 1.8% commercial houses
- 1.1% other types of buildings
11 houses are for sale in the municipality, 1 houses for rent, 0 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Hensies:
- 157145€ for a house to buy
- 650€ monthly for a house for rent
- 0€ for a flat on sale
- 0€ per month for a rental flat
In Hensies, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 349599€ while the cheapest is listed at 35000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 650€ while the lowest rent is 650€. The most expensive flat for sale in Hensies is listed at 0€ while the cheapest is listed at 0€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 0€ and the cheapest is 0€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Hensies has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 18 companies in the field "sale of cars and light motor vehicles"
- 18 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 13 corporations in the field "mixed farming"
- 13 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 12 companies present in "beverage serving activities"
- 10 companies in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
Residents of Hensies benefit from an entrance to the A7 / E19 - E42 (Halle - Nivelles - Mons - (Valenciennes, France)) motorway: it is a 6 minute drive from the centre. The highway A16 / E42 (Mons - Tournai) also has an access that can be reached in 21 minutes.
In Hensies, you will also have access to these main roads:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shop: 1 Match / Smatch.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 4 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Le Jardin Des Arsouilles" or also "Les Petites Gaillettes"), 6 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale Fondamentale" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale"), 6 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Communale Fondamentale" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale") but no secondary school.
Hensies is served by 3 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus NMBS/SNCB, Line BUS: Tournai -- Mouscron
- Bus TEC, Line 29: Quiévrain - Hensies
- Bus TEC, Line 31: Quiévrain - Dour
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Quievrain", "Thulin", "Ville-Pommerœul", "Harchies", "Hainin".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 168 minutes by public transport or 44 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Wevelgem Airport".
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Hensies has no shared cars on its territory.