New construction: house for sale - Hélécine
Your search has lead to no result.
Your search has lead to no result.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Hélécine (1357) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Hélécine (1357) + Suburbs
17 properties for sale or for rent in Hélécine (Nijvel / Nivelles), commune of 17 km²: 3,553 people live in this area where there are more women (50.3%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 39 years, residents are mostly owners (82%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 19,222€. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household either above the country's average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 92.7% Belgium
- 1.4% France
- 1.2% Italy
- 0.8% Romania
- 0.7% Portugal
- 0.7% Poland
- 0.4% Spain
- 2% Other
In Hélécine, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Sophie, Nicole, Carine and Martine and for men you will regularly come across Michel, Nicolas, Philippe, David and Jean.
The average number of rooms in Hélécine is about 6.5 and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). In general, buildings were built around 1927 and the breakdown is as follows: 94% houses and 6% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 38.3% semi-closed type houses
- 36.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 17.6% houses of the closed type
- 5.9% buildings and flat blocks
- 1% commercial houses
- 0.8% other types of buildings
8 houses are for sale in the municipality, 1 houses for rent, 4 flats for sale and 5 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Hélécine:
- 419250€ for a house on sale
- 1250€ monthly for a house for rent
- 266500€ for a flat for sale
- 847€ monthly for a rented flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Hélécine is at 1680000€ while the cheapest is at 149000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 1250€ per month while the lowest is 1250€ per month. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Hélécine is listed at 398000€ while the cheapest is listed at 221000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 950€ per month and goes down to 685€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Hélécine and work in these fields:
- 12 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 11 companies active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 8 companies present in "growing of cereals (except rice), leguminous crops and oil seeds"
- 8 corporations in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 8 companies active in "public relations and communication activities"
- 7 firms present in "mixed farming"
Living in Hélécine, you will not be far from an entrance to the A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) motorway, which is 1 minute by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A4 / E411 - E25 motorway (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) is also accessible in 24 minutes.
In Hélécine, you will also have access to these main roads:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 SPAR and 1 Intermarché.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 4 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Le Monde Enchanté" or also "Cindy Vanderzeypen"), 2 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale D'Hélécine" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale D'Hélécine"), 2 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale D'Hélécine" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale D'Hélécine" for example) but no secondary school.
You will find 4 lines of bus different lines that stop in Hélécine:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 730: Belbus Landen
- Bus TEC, Line 148: Gembloux - Ramillies - Landen
- Bus TEC, Line 26: Jodoigne - Ezemaal
- Bus TEC, Line 339: Hannut - Tienen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Ezemaal", "Neerwinden", "Landen", "Tienen / Thienen / Tirlemont", "Vertrijk".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Liège Airport" and is 26 minutes away by car or 143 minutes by public transport.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Hélécine has no shared cars on its territory.