House for sale - Hastière
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Hastière (5540) + Suburbs
19 properties for sale or for rent in Hastière (Dinant), commune of 56.6 km²: 6,022 people live in this area where there are a lower number of women compared to men (52%). The average age is 45 years, residents are majority ownership (67%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 15,041€. There is an average of 1 cars per household and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 94.8% Belgium
- 2.8% France
- 0.6% Italy
- 0.3% Netherlands
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.1% Morocco
- 0.1% Spain
- 1.1% Other
The most common first names for women in Hastière are Marie, Christine, Nicole, Jacqueline and Anne and the most common first names for men are Jean, Michel, Philippe, Christian and Daniel.
In Hastière, the dwellings have on average 5.2 rooms or less than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1954 and the breakdown is as follows: 92.2% houses and 7.8% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 42.4% other types of buildings
- 34.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 11.3% semi-closed type houses
- 5.9% houses of the closed type
- 4.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 1.3% commercial houses
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 17 houses are for sale, there are also 2 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Hastière are as follows:
- 129706€ for a house on sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 99000€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ per month for a flat for rent
In Hastière, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 329000€ while the cheapest is listed at 59000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Hastière, count 124000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 74000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 0€ while 0€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Hastière has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 21 firms active in "mixed farming"
- 19 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 18 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 8 corporations active in "joinery installation"
- 8 firms present in "beverage serving activities"
- 8 companies in the field "other human health activities"
In Hastière, you are close to an access to the highway A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)): you will be there in 15 minutes from the centre of Hastière. An access to the highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) can also be reached in 39 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Hastière:
The commune has a large surface area: 1 SPAR.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 5 nurseries (such as the nursery "Hastiere - Câlin-Câline" or "L. F."), 6 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale Hastière" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Sainte-Anne"), 6 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Fondamentale Communale Hastière" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Sainte-Anne") but no secondary school.
5 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Hastière like the following lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 154a: Dinant - Givet
- Bus TEC, Line 422: Beauraing - Givet - Doische
- Bus TEC, Line 453: Philippeville - Heer-Agimont
- Bus TEC, Line 60/3: Pesche - Couvin - Mazée - Heer
- Bus TEC, Line 95/1: Proxibus d'Hastière
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Anseremme", "Dinant", "Gendron-Celles", "Houyet", "Beauraing".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 47 minutes by car or 217 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels South Charleroi Airport.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Hastière has no shared cars on its territory.