House for sale - Hasselt
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Hasselt (3500) + Suburbs
253 properties for sale or for rent in Hasselt, as which has 78,296 inhabitants in an area of 102.7 km² with fewer men than women (51%). The inhabitants are mostly owners (67%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 20,720€ net per year. The households own about 1.1 cars or below the Belgian average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 92.8% Belgium
- 1.6% Netherlands
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.4% Poland
- 0.4% Morocco
- 0.3% Afghanistan
- 0.3% Spain
- 3.8% Other
In Hasselt, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Marie, Rita, Marleen and Godelieve and for men you will regularly come across Marc, Peter, Luc, Jan and Patrick.
In Hasselt, the dwellings have on average 5.7 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1967 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 39.5% apartment buildings and 60.5% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 38.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 23.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 18.8% semi-closed type houses
- 16.6% houses of the closed type
- 2.1% commercial houses
- 1% other types of buildings
At the moment 8 houses are for rent, 57 houses are for sale, there are also 236 flats for sale and 63 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Hasselt:
- 479312€ for a house to buy
- 1092€ monthly for a rented house
- 425206€ for a flat for sale
- 828€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Hasselt for a house is 1500€ while the lowest is 765€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 1€ while the most expensive is at 1695000€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Hasselt is listed at 1405000€ while the cheapest is listed at 1€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 1600€ per month and goes down to 555€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Hasselt and work in these fields:
- 506 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 369 corporations present in "architectural activities"
- 343 corporations present in "activities of head offices"
- 335 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 301 corporations in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 299 firms active in "legal activities"
The motorway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) is easily accessible to the residents of Hasselt: 4 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A2 / E314 motorway (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) to 10 minutes.
These main roads pass through Hasselt:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 8 SPAR, 6 Carrefour, 5 Delhaize, 4 Aldi, 2 Albert Heijn, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Bio-Planet and 1 Colruyt.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality offers 28 nurseries ("Kids & Co" or "Ma Maison Fleur 2" for example), 29 nursery schools ("Go!basisschool Daltonschool Hasselt" or "Vrije Basisschool Kindercampus Godsheide"), 32 primary schools ("Vrije Lagere School - Kindercampus Mozaïek" or "Vrije Basisschoo Stevoort" for example) and 34 secondary schools ("Go! Next Level X" or "Virga Jessecollege - Eerste Graad 2").
53 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Hasselt like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 1: Hasselt - Genk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 45: Hasselt - Universiteit - Genk - Maaseik/Maastricht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 52: Hasselt - Boekt - Beringen
- Bus De Lijn, Line BP: Boulevardpendel
- Bus De Lijn, Line H21: Hasselt - Stokrooie - Kermt - Spalbeek - Hasselt
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Hasselt", "Kiewit", "Alken", "Bokrijk", "Diepenbeek".
Within the perimeter of Hasselt, you will find 14 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
In 125 minutes by public transport or 31 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Liège Airport".
It is possible to rent a bicycle "Blue-bike" through the 1 station available in the municipality. Thanks to 11 stations "Cambio", you will be able to rent a car when you need one.