House for sale - Harelbeke
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Harelbeke (8530) + Suburbs
267 properties for sale or for rent in Harelbeke (Kortrijk / Courtrai), commune of 29.4 km²: 28,158 people live in this area where there are more men (50.1%) than women in this agglomeration. The inhabitants are mostly owners (78%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 42 years and their average income is 18,852€ net per year. The households own about 1.2 cars is lower than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 94.1% Belgium
- 0.9% Morocco
- 0.9% Romania
- 0.8% Poland
- 0.6% Spain
- 0.5% Netherlands
- 0.3% Portugal
- 1.9% Other
In Harelbeke, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Rita, Christine, Carine and Maria and for men you will regularly come across Luc, Marc, Geert, Johan and Patrick.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Harelbeke has 5.6 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1960 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 81.8% houses and 18.2% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 32.3% houses of the closed type
- 28.2% semi-closed type houses
- 18.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 17.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.6% commercial houses
- 0.7% other types of buildings
102 houses are for sale in the municipality, 4 houses for rent, 207 flats for sale and 34 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Harelbeke:
- 294467€ for a house for sale
- 691€ per month for a rented house
- 263435€ for a flat for sale
- 683€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Harelbeke is 1800000€ and the lowest price is 95000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 750€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 650€. In Harelbeke, count 1800000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 129000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 850€ while 460€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Harelbeke and work in these fields:
- 138 corporations in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 91 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 88 corporations present in "activities of head offices"
- 76 firms in the domain "joinery installation"
- 69 firms present in "electrical installation"
- 54 firms in the domain "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
Living in Harelbeke, you will not be far from an entrance to the A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) motorway, which is 5 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A17 / E403 motorway (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai) is also accessible in 11 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Harelbeke:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 Albert Heijn, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 11 nurseries (such as the nursery "De Kleine Ark" or "Koetje Boe"), 11 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Wingerd" or "Vrije Basisschool-O.l.v. Van Vreugde"), 11 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool-Heilig Hart" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Wingerd" for example) and 17 secondary schools ("Guldensporencollege 1" or "Guldensporencollege 3").
You will find 9 lines of bus different lines that stop in Harelbeke:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 71: Oostakker - Gent - Nazareth
- Bus De Lijn, Line 72: Oostakker - Gent - Merelbeke Molenhoek
- Bus De Lijn, Line 74: Tongeren - Liège
- Bus De Lijn, Line 75: Kortrijk - Harelbeke - Waregem - Zulte - Deinze
- Bus De Lijn, Line 89: Antwerpen L.O. - Kallo - Kieldrecht
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Vichte", "Harelbeke", "Kortrijk / Courtrai", "Bissegem", "Waregem".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 3 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Harelbeke!
The nearest airport is "Wevelgem Airport" and is 11 minutes away by car or 62 minutes by public transport.
Shared bikes "Blue-bike" can be rented at the 1 station available in the commune. Thanks to 2 stations "Cambio", you will be able to rent a car when you need one.