House for sale - Hannut
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Hannut (4280) + Suburbs
32 properties for sale or for rent in Hannut / Hannuit (Borgworm / Waremme), a municipality of 86.5 km² in which 16,571 people reside with slightly more women (52%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are in majority owners (74%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 41 years and their average income is 19,495€ net per year. The households own about 1.4 cars and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 95.7% Belgium
- 1.1% France
- 0.6% Italy
- 0.5% Romania
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.2% Chinea
- 1.4% Other
Jean, Philippe, Michel, Pierre and Marc are the first names you will come across the most in Hannut / Hannuit for men and Marie, Nathalie, Anne, Isabelle and Véronique for women.
In Hannut / Hannuit, the dwellings have on average 6.5 rooms or more than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1933 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 19.9% apartment buildings and 80.1% houses.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 35.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 26.7% semi-closed type houses
- 19.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 14.6% houses of the closed type
- 2.8% commercial houses
- 1.2% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 2 houses for rent, 15 houses for sale, 13 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average prices for Hannut / Hannuit are as follows:
- 306625€ for a house for sale
- 875€ per month for a rented house
- 278231€ for a flat for sale
- 740€ per month for a rental flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Hannut / Hannuit is at 585000€ while the cheapest is at 185000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 950€ per month while the lowest is 800€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Hannut / Hannuit is listed at 360000€ while the cheapest is listed at 85000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 800€ and the cheapest is 680€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Hannut / Hannuit are located in the following sectors:
- 63 companies present in "mixed farming"
- 52 corporations active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 52 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 44 firms present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 34 companies active in "landscape service activities"
- 33 firms present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
The motorway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) is easily accessible to the residents of Hannut / Hannuit: 4 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A15 / E42 motorway (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) to 12 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Hannut / Hannuit:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Trafic, 1 Intermarché, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 22 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Céline Distexhe" or also "Anita Reynolds"), 10 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre Du Saint-Coeur De Marie" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Hannut I"), 10 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Hannut I" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Du Saint-Coeur De Marie") and 3 secondary schools ("Lycee Sainte-Croix Et Notre-Dame" or "College Sainte-Croix Et Notre-Dame").
Hannut / Hannuit is served by 11 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 127: Huy - Hannut - Landen
- Bus TEC, Line 128: Waremme - Geer - Hannut
- Bus TEC, Line 339: Hannut - Tienen
- Bus TEC, Line 827: Eghezée - Hannut
- Bus TEC, Line 83: Liège - Bierset - Hannut
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Landen", "Neerwinden", "Borgworm / Waremme", "Ezemaal", "Bleret".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Liège Airport". It is 36 minutes by public transport or 23 minutes by car.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Hannut / Hannuit has no shared cars at the moment.