New construction: house for sale - Hamois
Your search has lead to no result.
Your search has lead to no result.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Hamois (5360) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Hamois (5360) + Suburbs
4 properties for sale or for rent in Hamois (Dinant), a municipality of 76.6 km² in which 7,357 people reside with more women (50.4%) than men in this agglomeration. The inhabitants are mainly owners (74%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 38 years and their average income is 18,419€ net per year. Households have on average 1.4 cars is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 97.8% Belgium
- 0.9% France
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.2% Italy
- 0.1% Spain
- 0.1% Portugal
- 0.1% Iraq
- 0.6% Other
The most common first names for women in Hamois are Marie, Isabelle, Anne, Françoise and Caroline and the most common first names for men are Jean, Michel, Philippe, Pierre and Olivier.
On average, the homes you come across in Hamois will have 6.4 rooms is higher than the Belgian average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1936 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 3.2% apartment buildings and 96.8% houses.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 67.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 21% semi-closed type houses
- 5.9% houses of the closed type
- 3.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 1.3% other types of buildings
- 1% commercial houses
3 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 1 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Hamois:
- 312667€ for a house for sale
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 149000€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented flat
In Hamois, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 450000€ while the cheapest is listed at 189000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. The most expensive flat for sale in Hamois is listed at 149000€ while the cheapest is listed at 149000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 0€ and the cheapest is 0€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Hamois and work in these fields:
- 64 firms in the domain "mixed farming"
- 27 firms present in "landscape service activities"
- 26 corporations present in "maintenance and repair of motor vehicles"
- 25 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 19 corporations active in "other business support service activities n.e.c."
- 18 firms in the domain "electrical installation"
The motorway A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) is easily accessible to the residents of Hamois: 11 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A15 / E42 motorway (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) to 27 minutes.
In Hamois, you will also have access to these main roads:
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune contains 21 nurseries (example: "Z'Apperlipopette" or "C. D."), 6 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Schaltin" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Natoye"), 6 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Fondamentale Communale D'Hamois" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Natoye") but no secondary school.
5 lines of bus passing through Hamois, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus TEC, Line 126b: Ciney - Havelange
- Bus TEC, Line 13: Andenne (Seilles) - Ciney
- Bus TEC, Line 48: Ciney - Bonsin
- Bus TEC, Line 66: Namur - Gesves - Ciney
- Bus TEC, Line E80: Havelange - Hamois - Ciney - Dinant
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Natoye", "Ciney", "Florée", "Leignon", "Chapois".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Liège Airport". It is 142 minutes by public transport or 42 minutes by car.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Hamois has no shared cars on its territory.