House for sale - Ham-sur-Heure
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Ham-sur-Heure (6120) + Suburbs
23 properties for sale or for rent in Ham-Sur-Heure-Nalinnes (Thuin), a municipality of 45.7 km² in which 13,623 people reside with more women (51.8%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 44 years, residents are mostly owners (78%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 21,935€. Households have on average 1.4 cars is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 96.3% Belgium
- 1.9% Italy
- 0.7% France
- 0.1% Spain
- 0.1% Morocco
- 0.1% Greece
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.7% Other
In Ham-Sur-Heure-Nalinnes, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Françoise, Nathalie, Anne and Christine and for men you will regularly come across Philippe, Michel, Jean, Pierre and Alain.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Ham-Sur-Heure-Nalinnes has 6.4 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1943 with this distribution: 94.4% houses and 5.6% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 56.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 21.8% semi-closed type houses
- 11.9% houses of the closed type
- 5.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.5% other types of buildings
- 0.9% commercial houses
There are currently 20 houses for sale in this municipality, 1 houses for rent, 0 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Ham-Sur-Heure-Nalinnes:
- 387244€ for a house on sale
- 700€ monthly for a rented house
- 0€ for a flat for sale
- 790€ per month for a rental flat
The highest rent charged in Ham-Sur-Heure-Nalinnes for a house is 700€ while the lowest is 700€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 145000€ while the most expensive is at 1250000€. In Ham-Sur-Heure-Nalinnes, count 0€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 0€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 980€ while 600€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Ham-Sur-Heure-Nalinnes are located in the following sectors:
- 69 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 57 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 48 corporations active in "architectural activities"
- 45 firms present in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
- 38 firms present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 32 corporations active in "mixed farming"
Residents of Ham-Sur-Heure-Nalinnes benefit from an entrance to the A54 / E420 (Nivelles - Charleroi) motorway: it is a 15 minute drive from the centre. The highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) also has an access that can be reached in 16 minutes.
In Ham-Sur-Heure-Nalinnes, you will also have access to these main roads:
The following shop is located in the town: 1 Louis Delhaize.
For education, the municipality contains 12 nurseries (example: "E. A." or "F. B."), 10 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale Fondamentale" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale"), 10 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Communale Fondamentale" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale") but no secondary school.
You will find 10 lines of bus different lines that stop in Ham-Sur-Heure-Nalinnes:
- Bus TEC, Line 170: Charleroi Sud - Jamioulx - Ham-sur-Heure - Vésale
- Bus TEC, Line 19: Gerpinnes - Nalinnes - Charleroi
- Bus TEC, Line 192: Nalinnes - Gozée - Thuin
- Bus TEC, Line 451: Charleroi - Philippeville - Couvin
- Bus TEC, Line 52: Charleroi Sud - Nalinnes - Gourdinne
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Ham-Sur-Heure", "Beignée", "Cour-Sur-Heure", "Jamioulx", "Berzée".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 66 minutes by public transport or 18 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels South Charleroi Airport".
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Ham-Sur-Heure-Nalinnes does not seem to offer shared cars.