House for sale - Halle
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Halle (1500) + Suburbs
161 properties for sale or for rent in Halle / Hal (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde), commune of 45 km²: 39,540 people live in this area where there are a higher proportion of women (51.6%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are mainly owners (68%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 40 years and their average income is 19,529€ net per year. There is an average of 1.1 cars per household or below the Belgian average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 91.3% Belgium
- 1.3% Romania
- 0.9% Portugal
- 0.9% Italy
- 0.7% Netherlands
- 0.6% Morocco
- 0.5% India
- 3.8% Other
The most common first names for women in Halle / Hal are Marie, Maria, Nathalie, Christiane and Martine and the most common first names for men are Jean, Marc, Patrick, Luc and Johan.
The average number of rooms in Halle / Hal is about 5.4 and is therefore below the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1948 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 28.1% apartment buildings and 71.9% houses.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 37.3% houses of the closed type
- 27.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 17.8% semi-closed type houses
- 14.3% open type houses, farms, castles
- 2.8% commercial houses
- 0.8% other types of buildings
At the moment 1 houses are for rent, 51 houses are for sale, there are also 167 flats for sale and 29 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Halle / Hal:
- 510300€ for a house up for sale
- 750€ per month for a rented house
- 307380€ for a flat on sale
- 943€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Halle / Hal is at 1590000€ while the cheapest is at 165000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 750€ per month while the lowest is 750€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Halle / Hal is listed at 1375000€ while the cheapest is listed at 152700€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 1260€ and the cheapest is 700€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Halle / Hal has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 175 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 149 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 80 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 79 firms in the domain "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 69 companies present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 68 companies active in "legal activities"
Living in Halle / Hal, you will not be far from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway, which is 5 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A8 / E429 - E42 motorway (Halle - Tournai - (Lille, France)) is also accessible in 5 minutes.
These main roads pass through Halle / Hal:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 4 Delhaize, 2 Aldi, 2 Carrefour, 1 Bio-Planet, 1 SPAR and 1 Colruyt.
For education, the municipality has 14 nurseries (such as the nursery "De Kapoentjes" or "Het Palmboompje"), 15 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Hhc Handbooghof" or "Vrije Kleuterschool - Sancta Maria"), 12 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - 2" or "Go! Basisschool Beukenbos" for example) and 13 secondary schools ("Don Bosco Technisch Instituut" or "Go! Atheneum Halle").
20 lines of bus passing through Halle / Hal, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 153: Anderlecht - Drogenbos- Halle - Ninove
- Bus De Lijn, Line 154: Anderlecht - Drogenbos - Beersel - Halle
- Bus De Lijn, Line 155: Anderlecht - Drogenbos - Rode - Halle
- Bus De Lijn, Line 156: Halle - Lembeek
- Bus De Lijn, Line 170: Beringen - Mol
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Halle / Hal", "Buizingen", "Lembeek", "Huizingen", "Lot".
Within the perimeter of Halle / Hal, you will find 4 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 29 minutes away by car or 64 minutes by public transport.
You will also have the possibility to rent a bike "Blue-bike" thanks to the 1 station available in the commune. Thanks to 1 station "Cambio", you will be able to rent a car when you need one.