House for sale - Grobbendonk
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Grobbendonk (2280) + Suburbs
34 properties for sale or for rent in Grobbendonk (Turnhout), commune of 28.4 km²: 11,155 people live in this area where there are a lower number of women compared to men (50.1%). The average age of the inhabitants is about 44 years, they are mainly owners (79%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 20,805 € net per year. The households own about 1.4 cars and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 96.4% Belgium
- 1.4% Netherlands
- 0.4% Portugal
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.2% Bulgaria
- 0.1% Spain
- 1.1% Other
Jozef, Jan, Marc, Dirk and Bart are the first names you will come across the most in Grobbendonk for men and Maria, Rita, Ann, Anna and Christel for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Grobbendonk will have 5.6 rooms or less than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1970 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 14% apartment buildings and 86% houses.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 54% open type houses, farms, castles
- 20.5% semi-closed type houses
- 13% buildings and flat blocks
- 5.6% other types of buildings
- 5.4% houses of the closed type
- 1.5% commercial houses
At the moment 2 houses are for rent, 15 houses are for sale, there are also 24 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Grobbendonk are as follows:
- 492335€ for a house to buy
- 1125€ monthly for a rented house
- 265804€ for a flat for sale
- 807€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Grobbendonk is 975000€ and the lowest price is 324664€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1150€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 1100€. The most expensive flat for sale in Grobbendonk is listed at 399000€ while the cheapest is listed at 185000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 850€ and the cheapest is 750€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Grobbendonk are located in the following sectors:
- 65 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 49 corporations present in "activities of head offices"
- 45 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 32 companies in the field "computer consultancy activities"
- 31 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 29 companies active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
Residents of Grobbendonk benefit from an entrance to the A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) motorway: it is a 4 minute drive from the centre. The highway A21 / E34 (Antwerpen - Turnhout - (Eindhoven, Netherlands)) also has an access that can be reached in 11 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Grobbendonk:
The following shops are located in the town: 1 OKay, 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 1 nursery ("Kokodil"), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Mariaschool" or "Go! Basisschool De Wijngaard"), 5 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool Klavertje 3" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Klim-Op" for example) but no secondary school.
Grobbendonk is served by 11 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 150: Lier - Nijlen - Herentals
- Bus De Lijn, Line 152: Lier - Nijlen - Grobbendonk - Vorselaar
- Bus De Lijn, Line 420: Snelbus Diest - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 427: Antwerpen - Massenhoven - Herentals via E313
- Bus De Lijn, Line 943: Belbus Nijlen - Herenthout - Putte - Heist
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Bouwel", "Wolfstee", "Nijlen", "Herentals", "Kessel".
Within the perimeter of Grobbendonk, you will find 1 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
In 22 minutes by car or 48 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport (Deurne).
Shared bikes "Blue-bike" can be rented at the 1 station available in the commune. Grobbendonk does not offer shared cars.