House for sale - Grimbergen
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Grimbergen (1850) + Suburbs
61 properties for sale or for rent in Grimbergen (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde), commune of 38.7 km²: 37,542 people live in this area where there are slightly more women (51.7%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 41 years, the inhabitants are mainly owners (69%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 21,545€ net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household or precisely the national average.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 88.7% Belgium
- 2.1% Romania
- 1.2% Poland
- 1.1% Italy
- 0.9% Netherlands
- 0.8% France
- 0.8% Spain
- 4.4% Other
The most common first names for women in Grimbergen are Maria, Marie, Monique, Anne and Nathalie and the most common first names for men are Jean, Marc, Patrick, Jan and Luc.
The average number of rooms in Grimbergen is about 5.7 and is therefore below the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1962 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 65.9% houses and 34.1% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 33.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 24.8% houses of the closed type
- 21.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 17.7% semi-closed type houses
- 1.8% commercial houses
- 0.4% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 1 houses for rent, 47 houses for sale, 17 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Grimbergen:
- 576831€ for a house on sale
- 1450€ per month for a rented house
- 329654€ for a flat to buy
- 788€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Grimbergen for a house is 1450€ while the lowest is 1450€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 235000€ while the most expensive is at 2300000€. The most expensive flat for sale in Grimbergen is listed at 649000€ while the cheapest is listed at 85000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 800€ and the cheapest is 775€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Grimbergen are located in the following sectors:
- 175 corporations active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 115 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 105 corporations present in "public relations and communication activities"
- 101 companies active in "legal activities"
- 97 corporations active in "other business support service activities n.e.c."
- 83 companies active in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
Residents of Grimbergen benefit from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway: it is a 11 minute drive from the centre. The highway A1 / E19 (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) also has an access that can be reached in 11 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Grimbergen:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 6 Louis Delhaize, 4 Carrefour, 3 Delhaize, 1 Bio-Planet, 1 Delitraiteur, 1 LIDL and 1 Colruyt.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality offers 11 nurseries ("Bvba Ilonka" or "Kribbekrabbel" for example), 9 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - 'T Mierken" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Negensprong"), 10 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Jozef" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Ankering" for example) and a secondary school ("Go! Atheneum Grimbergen - Campus Fenix").
You will find 18 lines of bus different lines that stop in Grimbergen:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 230: Brussel - Grimbergen - Humbeek
- Bus De Lijn, Line 231: Brussel - Het Voor - Grimbergen - Kapelle-o/d-Bos
- Bus De Lijn, Line 232: Brussel - Het Voor - Grimbergen - Verbrande Brug
- Bus De Lijn, Line 820: Jette - Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 821: Merchtem - Grimbergen - Vilvoorde - Zaventem
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Vilvoorde / Vilvorde", "Eppegem", "Buda", "Weerde", "Haren-Zuid / Haren-Sud".
Within the perimeter of Grimbergen, you will find 6 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 17 minutes away by car or 74 minutes by public transport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. You will find 2 stations "Cambio" in the commune.