House for sale - Grâce-Hollogne
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Grâce-Hollogne (4460) + Suburbs
37 properties for sale or for rent in Grâce-Hollogne (Luik / Liège), as which has 22,660 inhabitants in an area of 34.2 km² with slightly more women (50.8%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 40 years, the inhabitants are majority ownership (61%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 15,260€ net per year. There is an average of 1.2 cars per household or below the Belgian average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 86.8% Belgium
- 8.2% Italy
- 0.9% Spain
- 0.7% Morocco
- 0.6% France
- 0.3% Turkey
- 0.2% Romania
- 2.2% Other
The most common first names for women in Grâce-Hollogne are Maria, Marie, Nathalie, Patricia and Laura and the most common first names for men are Jean, Giuseppe, Michel, Salvatore and Philippe.
The average number of rooms in Grâce-Hollogne is about 5.6 is lower than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1942 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 15.4% apartment buildings and 84.6% houses.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 35.7% semi-closed type houses
- 28.7% houses of the closed type
- 18.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 15.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 1.3% commercial houses
- 0.5% other types of buildings
28 houses are for sale in the municipality, 1 houses for rent, 5 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Grâce-Hollogne:
- 201518€ for a house for sale
- 750€ monthly for a rented house
- 182100€ for a flat to buy
- 1333€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Grâce-Hollogne is at 419000€ while the cheapest is at 25000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 750€ per month while the lowest is 750€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Grâce-Hollogne is listed at 259500€ while the cheapest is listed at 149000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 2500€ and the cheapest is 650€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Grâce-Hollogne has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 71 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 54 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 51 companies present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 34 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 29 corporations present in "beverage serving activities"
- 28 firms in the domain "electrical installation"
In Grâce-Hollogne, you are close to an access to the highway A602 / E25 (A3 <-> A26): you will be there in 2 minutes from the centre of Grâce-Hollogne. An access to the highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) can also be reached in 3 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Grâce-Hollogne:
Different supermarkets are available: 2 Carrefour, 2 Delhaize, 1 Intermarché and 1 Aldi.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 9 nurseries (such as the nursery "Les Petits Coeurs" or "Céline Dobbelsteyn"), 15 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Bierset" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale Des Champs"), 15 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Etienne" or "Ecole Communale "sinibaldo Basile"") and a secondary school ("Athenee Royal Paul Brusson").
The bus is at your disposal in Grâce-Hollogne with 10 lines such as:
- Bus TEC, Line 53: St-Lambert - Grâce-Hollogne - Jemeppe
- Bus TEC, Line 57: Guillemins - Bierset (Liege Airport)
- Bus TEC, Line 81: St-Lambert - Montegnée - Grâce-Hollogne - Mons
- Bus TEC, Line 85: Liège - Bierset - Stockay - Amay - Huy
- Bus TEC, Line 86: Jemeppe - Verlaine
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Ans", "Pont-De-Seraing", "Jemeppe-Sur-Meuse", "Bierset-Awans", "Seraing".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 1 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Grâce-Hollogne!
In 4 minutes by car or 22 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Liège Airport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Grâce-Hollogne has no shared cars on its territory.