House for sale - Gooik
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Gooik (1755) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Gooik (1755) + Suburbs
15 properties for sale or for rent in Gooik (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde), a municipality of 40.2 km² in which 9,170 people reside with slightly more women (50.7%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 43 years, they are mainly owners (80%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 22,106 € net per year. The households own about 1.4 cars and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 96.9% Belgium
- 0.4% Netherlands
- 0.3% Romania
- 0.3% France
- 0.3% Italy
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.2% Portugal
- 1.5% Other
Luc, Patrick, Jean, Marc and Willy are the first names you will come across the most in Gooik for men and Maria, Marie, Marleen, Martine and Hilde for women.
The average number of rooms in Gooik is about 6.1 either above the country's average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1954 with this distribution: 93% houses and 7% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 48.3% open type houses, farms, castles
- 25.2% semi-closed type houses
- 12.9% houses of the closed type
- 6.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 4.9% other types of buildings
- 2.1% commercial houses
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 14 houses are for sale, there are also 0 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. The current average prices for Gooik are as follows:
- 545485€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 0€ for a flat on sale
- 690€ per month for a rental flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Gooik is 749000€ and the lowest price is 379000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 0€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 0€. The most expensive flat for sale in Gooik is listed at 0€ while the cheapest is listed at 0€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 690€ and the cheapest is 690€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Gooik are located in the following sectors:
- 72 firms in the domain "mixed farming"
- 69 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 43 corporations in the field "landscape service activities"
- 36 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 33 firms in the domain "electrical installation"
- 30 firms present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
The motorway A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) is easily accessible to the residents of Gooik: 13 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A8 / E429 - E42 motorway (Halle - Tournai - (Lille, France)) to 19 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Gooik:
The following shops are located in the town: 1 Louis Delhaize and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune contains 5 nurseries (example: "Disneyland" or "Ko Kwinnies"), 5 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Dorps- School Kester" or "Gemeentelijke Sportbasisschool De Oester"), 5 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool - De Bron" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Bron") but no secondary school.
14 lines of bus passing through Gooik, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 141: Leerbeek - Lennik - Brussel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 144: Leerbeek - St.P.Leeuw - Brussel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 153: Anderlecht - Drogenbos- Halle - Ninove
- Bus De Lijn, Line 161: Leerbeek - Geraardsbergen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 162: Leerbeek - Vollezele - Ninove
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Ninove", "Okegem", "Eichem", "Iddergem", "Appelterre".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 123 minutes by public transport or 30 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels Airport".
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Gooik does not seem to offer shared cars.