House for sale - Gistel
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Gistel (8470) + Suburbs
56 properties for sale or for rent in Gistel (Oostende / Ostende), a municipality of 42.8 km² in which 12,178 people reside with fewer men than women (50.3%). The average age is 42 years, residents are in majority owners (73%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 18,905€. Households have on average 1.2 cars or less than the national average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 96.7% Belgium
- 0.6% Romania
- 0.5% Bulgaria
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.2% Iraq
- 0.2% Portugal
- 0.2% Netherlands
- 1.3% Other
The most common first names for women in Gistel are Maria, Marie, Godelieve, Ann and Martine and the most common first names for men are Patrick, Johan, Marc, Peter and Dirk.
On average, the homes you come across in Gistel will have 5.6 rooms or less than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1959 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 15.2% apartment buildings and 84.8% houses.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 35.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.7% semi-closed type houses
- 21.2% houses of the closed type
- 14.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.3% commercial houses
- 1.8% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 38 houses for sale, 15 flats for sale and 7 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Gistel:
- 400352€ for a house for sale
- 0€ per month for a house to rent
- 248367€ for a flat on sale
- 608€ per month for a rental flat
The highest rent charged in Gistel for a house is 0€ while the lowest is 0€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 155000€ while the most expensive is at 1245000€. In Gistel, count 399000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 137500€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 680€ while 500€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Gistel and work in these fields:
- 70 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 63 corporations active in "mixed farming"
- 38 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 34 corporations present in "joinery installation"
- 34 corporations present in "activities of head offices"
- 32 companies present in "landscape service activities"
Living in Gistel, you will not be far from an entrance to the A18 / E40 (Brugge - Veurne - (Dunkirk, France)) motorway, which is 3 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A10 / E40 motorway (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) is also accessible in 9 minutes.
These main roads pass through Gistel:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 OKay and 1 Carrefour.
For education, the municipality has 6 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Ieniemini 2.0" or also "Ieniemini"), 6 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool" or "Vrije Basisschool - Driespan"), 5 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Driespan" or "Vrije Basisschool Gravenbos" for example) and 5 secondary schools ("Go!da Vinci Atheneum Koekelare" or "Sint-Godelievecollege Middenschool").
Gistel is served by 6 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 39: Tongeren - Val-Meer - Kanne - Vroenhoven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 49: Gent Sint-Pieters - Herzele - Geraardsbergen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 50: Kortrijk - Kuurne Pius X-kerk - Seizoenwijk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 51: Hasselt - Stokrooie - Zolder - Heusden
- Bus De Lijn, Line 52: Hasselt - Boekt - Beringen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Oostende / Ostende", "Zedelgem", "Torhout", "Diksmuide / Dixmude", "Kortemark".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Ostend-Bruges International Airport" and is 11 minutes away by car or 33 minutes by public transport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Gistel has no shared cars on its territory.