House for sale - Gesves
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Gesves (5340) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Gesves (5340) + Suburbs
15 properties for sale or for rent in Gesves (Namen / Namur) where 7,202 inhabitants are distributed over 65 km² with more women (50.1%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 39 years, they are in majority owners (79%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 19,876 € net per year. There is an average of 1.5 cars per household is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 97.3% Belgium
- 0.7% France
- 0.3% Italy
- 0.3% Spain
- 0.1% Poland
- 0.1% Congo
- 0.1% Russia
- 1.1% Other
Jean, Philippe, Michel, Pierre and Christian are the first names you will come across the most in Gesves for men and Marie, Anne, Sophie, Isabelle and Nathalie for women.
In Gesves, the dwellings have on average 6.3 rooms is higher than the Belgian average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1934 with this distribution: 94.6% houses and 5.4% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 67.1% open type houses, farms, castles
- 20.2% semi-closed type houses
- 5.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 5% houses of the closed type
- 1.3% other types of buildings
- 1.2% commercial houses
15 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 0 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Gesves:
- 393933€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ per month for a house to rent
- 0€ for a flat for sale
- 750€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Gesves is at 1350000€ while the cheapest is at 160000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. In Gesves, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 0€ while the lowest price is at 0€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 750€ but drops to 750€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Gesves has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 36 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 35 firms active in "landscape service activities"
- 33 corporations in the field "mixed farming"
- 30 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 20 firms active in "maintenance and repair of motor vehicles"
- 19 firms present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
Residents of Gesves benefit from an entrance to the A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) motorway: it is a 9 minute drive from the centre. The highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) also has an access that can be reached in 22 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Gesves:
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 12 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Faulx-Les-Tombes - Les Minis Poussent" or also "C. D."), 5 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Joseph" or "Ecole Communale La Croisette"), 5 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Fondamentale Autonome De Gesves" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Joseph") and a secondary school ("Institut Provincial Enseignement Secondaire").
You will find 6 lines of bus different lines that stop in Gesves:
- Bus TEC, Line 13: Andenne (Seilles) - Ciney
- Bus TEC, Line 41: Namur - Faulx - Gesves
- Bus TEC, Line 42: Namur - Faulx - Andenne (Seilles)
- Bus TEC, Line 66: Namur - Gesves - Ciney
- Bus TEC, Line 96/1: Proxibus de Gesves
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Florée", "Assesse", "Courrière", "Natoye", "Sart-Bernard".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Liège Airport". It is 147 minutes by public transport or 39 minutes by car.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Gesves has no shared cars on its territory.