House for sale - Geraardsbergen
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Geraardsbergen (9500) + Suburbs
145 properties for sale or for rent in Moerbeke (Gent / Gand), commune of 37.9 km²: 6,481 people live in this area where there are a higher proportion of women (50.2%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are mainly owners (76%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 41 years and their average income is 20,323€ net per year. Households have on average 1.3 cars and is therefore within the Belgian average.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 96.2% Belgium
- 1.9% Netherlands
- 0.6% Poland
- 0.3% Romania
- 0.1% Serbia
- 0.1% Spain
- 0.1% Germany
- 0.8% Other
In Moerbeke, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Marleen, Ann, Maria and Rita and for men you will regularly come across Peter, Marc, Luc, Dirk and André.
On average, the homes you come across in Moerbeke will have 5.8 rooms or less than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1954 and the breakdown is as follows: 91.9% houses and 8.1% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 41% open type houses, farms, castles
- 28.7% semi-closed type houses
- 17.5% houses of the closed type
- 7.7% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.1% other types of buildings
- 2% commercial houses
At the moment we have 1 houses for rent, 107 houses for sale, 31 flats for sale and 6 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Moerbeke:
- 364581€ for a house for sale
- 680€ monthly for a rented house
- 285083€ for a flat for sale
- 689€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Moerbeke for a house is 680€ while the lowest is 680€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 60000€ while the most expensive is at 1699000€. In Moerbeke, count 1195000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 99000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 750€ while 625€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Moerbeke are located in the following sectors:
- 28 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 25 firms in the domain "mixed farming"
- 25 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 19 firms active in "landscape service activities"
- 15 firms active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 14 corporations active in "computer consultancy activities"
Residents of Moerbeke benefit from an entrance to the A11 / E34 (Antwerpen - Zelzate) motorway: it is a 4 minute drive from the centre. The highway A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) also has an access that can be reached in 16 minutes.
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 OKay, 1 Match / Smatch and 1 Carrefour.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 3 nurseries (such as the nursery "'T Pereleerke" or "'T Filofantje"), 3 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Palster" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Vlinderdreef"), 2 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Palster" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Vlinderdreef" for example) and 7 secondary schools ("Go! Middenschool Mira Hamme" or "Go! Technisch Atheneum Lokeren").
6 lines of bus passing through Moerbeke, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 240: Brussel - Wemmel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 41: Sint-Truiden - Jeuk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 44: Genk - Opglabbeek (Nieuwe Kempen)
- Bus De Lijn, Line 49: Gent Sint-Pieters - Herzele - Geraardsbergen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 85: Antw. LO-Beveren-Vrasene-SGW-Stekene-Moerbeke
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Lokeren", "Sinaai", "Belsele", "Beervelde", "Zele".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)". It is 95 minutes by public transport or 31 minutes by car.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. You don't need to own your own car but have an occasional need? No worries, your commune has 1 station "Cambio" !