House for sale - Gembloux
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Gembloux (5030) + Suburbs
60 properties for sale or for rent in Gembloux (Namen / Namur), a municipality of 96.5 km² in which 26,014 people reside with a higher proportion of women (50.5%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are in majority owners (69%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 40 years and their average income is 20,285€ net per year. Households have on average 1.3 cars or precisely the national average.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 94.2% Belgium
- 1.8% France
- 0.5% Italy
- 0.3% Romania
- 0.3% Morocco
- 0.3% Spain
- 0.2% Portugal
- 2.3% Other
Jean, Michel, Philippe, Nicolas and Olivier are the most common first names for men in Gembloux and Marie, Anne, Isabelle, Nathalie and Françoise for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Gembloux will have 5.9 rooms is lower than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1936 with this distribution: 75.3% houses and 24.7% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 33.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 25.4% semi-closed type houses
- 23.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 12.7% houses of the closed type
- 2.9% commercial houses
- 2% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 2 houses for rent, 16 houses for sale, 13 flats for sale and 29 flats for rent. The current average prices for Gembloux are as follows:
- 392688€ for a house up for sale
- 1265€ monthly for a rented house
- 257462€ for a flat for sale
- 741€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Gembloux is at 830000€ while the cheapest is at 170000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 1480€ per month while the lowest is 1050€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Gembloux is listed at 395000€ while the cheapest is listed at 115000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 1100€ and the cheapest is 450€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Gembloux has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 107 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 74 corporations present in "mixed farming"
- 72 firms present in "computer consultancy activities"
- 68 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 60 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 60 companies in the field "other human health activities"
The motorway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) is easily accessible to the residents of Gembloux: 9 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A4 / E411 - E25 motorway (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) to 6 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Gembloux:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 3 Delhaize, 2 Carrefour, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Match / Smatch, 1 Trafic, 1 SPAR, 1 LIDL and 1 Colruyt.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune contains 34 nurseries (example: "Les Roitelets" or "Patricia Chamberlan"), 20 nursery schools ("Collège St Guibert Maternelle Ernage" or "Ecole Maternelle Annexée À L'Athénée Royal De Gembloux"), 16 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Primaire Annexée Gembloux" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Gembloux IV") and 5 secondary schools ("College Saint-Guibert (D2-D3)" or "Athenee Royal Gembloux").
You will find 12 lines of bus different lines that stop in Gembloux:
- Bus TEC, Line 144a: Gembloux - Jemeppe-sur-Sambre
- Bus TEC, Line 147a: Gembloux - Fleurus - Tamines
- Bus TEC, Line 148: Gembloux - Ramillies - Landen
- Bus TEC, Line 32: Namur - Gembloux
- Bus TEC, Line 347a: Gembloux - Saint-Martin - Tongrinne / Onoz
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Chapelle-Dieu", "Gembloux", "Lonzée", "Ernage", "Beuzet".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels South Charleroi Airport". It is 108 minutes by public transport or 21 minutes by car.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. You don't need to own your own car but have an occasional need? No worries, your commune has 4 stations "Cambio" !