House for sale - Gavere
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Gavere (9890) + Suburbs
172 properties for sale or for rent in Gavere (Gent / Gand), as which has 12,805 inhabitants in an area of 31.6 km² with a higher proportion of women (50.6%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 43 years, residents are in majority owners (77%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 22,086€. Households have on average 1.4 cars or more than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 97.9% Belgium
- 0.3% Netherlands
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.1% Bulgaria
- 0.1% Portugal
- 0.1% France
- 0.1% Italy
- 1.1% Other
Luc, Marc, Geert, Dirk and Patrick are the most common first names for men in Gavere and Marie, Rita, Marleen, Carine and Ann for women.
In Gavere, the dwellings have on average 6.1 rooms is higher than the Belgian average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1959 with this distribution: 88.8% houses and 11.2% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 47.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 24.6% semi-closed type houses
- 12.8% houses of the closed type
- 10.7% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.8% commercial houses
- 1.6% other types of buildings
72 houses are for sale in the municipality, 8 houses for rent, 117 flats for sale and 7 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Gavere are as follows:
- 381075€ for a house on sale
- 1017€ per month for a rented house
- 327088€ for a flat to buy
- 781€ monthly for a rented flat
In Gavere, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 875000€ while the cheapest is listed at 229000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 1150€ while the lowest rent is 885€. In Gavere, count 471000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 135000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 885€ while 670€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Gavere and work in these fields:
- 70 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 64 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 48 corporations in the field "joinery installation"
- 45 firms active in "activities of head offices"
- 39 firms present in "electrical installation"
- 37 companies in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
The motorway A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) is easily accessible to the residents of Gavere: 8 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A10 / E40 motorway (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) to 14 minutes.
These main roads pass through Gavere:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 OKay, 1 Match / Smatch, 1 SPAR, 1 Aldi and 1 Carrefour.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality offers 6 nurseries ("'T Nestje" or "Pepijntje" for example), 8 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool" or "Vrije Basisschool"), 7 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool De Vliegenier" or "Gbs De Vierklaver Bgv" for example) but no secondary school.
Gavere is served by 11 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 145: Pepingen - Sint-Pieters-Leeuw - Brussel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 420: Snelbus Diest - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 47: Genk - Zonhoven - Halveweg - Houthalen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 48: Hasselt - Peer - Hamont/Neerpelt
- Bus De Lijn, Line 81: Deinze - Gavere - Zottegem
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Gavere-Asper", "Zingem", "Eke-Nazareth", "Sint-Denijs-Boekel", "Eine".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Wevelgem Airport" and is 28 minutes away by car or 78 minutes by public transport.
It is possible to rent a bicycle "Blue-bike" through the 2 stations available in the municipality. Gavere has no shared cars on its territory.