New construction: house for sale - Ganshoren
Your search has lead to no result.
Your search has lead to no result.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Ganshoren (1083).
Non loin de la gare du midi et proche des commodités, immeuble mixte avec un rez de chaussée commercial. La surface habitable est reconnue en 3 unités ... Want to know more?
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Ganshoren (1083)
73 properties for sale or for rent in Ganshoren (Brussel-Hoofdstad / Bruxelles-Capitale), as which has 24,902 inhabitants in an area of 2.4 km² with slightly more women (52.2%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 38 years, residents are mainly tenants (54%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 15,020€. The households own about 0.7 cars or below the Belgian average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 78.2% Belgium
- 5.8% Romania
- 2.5% Morocco
- 1.8% France
- 1.7% Poland
- 1.5% Italy
- 1.3% Spain
- 7.2% Other
In Ganshoren, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Marie, Fatima, Nathalie and Christiane and for men you will regularly come across Mohamed, Jean, Michel, Daniel and Mohammed.
The average number of rooms in Ganshoren is about 5 and is therefore below the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1956 and the breakdown is as follows: 24.3% houses and 75.7% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 73.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 21% houses of the closed type
- 2.6% commercial houses
- 2.4% semi-closed type houses
- 0.5% other types of buildings
- 0.1% open type houses, farms, castles
There are currently 9 houses for sale in this municipality, 2 houses for rent, 50 flats for sale and 12 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Ganshoren:
- 483700€ for a house up for sale
- 2600€ monthly for a rented house
- 218475€ for a flat on sale
- 969€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Ganshoren for a house is 3250€ while the lowest is 1950€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 335000€ while the most expensive is at 850000€. In Ganshoren, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 375000€ while the lowest price is at 25000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 1500€ but drops to 620€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Ganshoren are located in the following sectors:
- 200 corporations in the field "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 60 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 56 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 54 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 50 firms present in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
- 48 firms active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
Residents of Ganshoren benefit from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway: it is a 4 minute drive from the centre. The highway A12 (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)) also has an access that can be reached in 5 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Ganshoren:
Different supermarkets are available: 2 Carrefour, 1 Louis Delhaize and 1 Delitraiteur.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 24 nurseries (such as the nursery "P. N." or "Stadsparadijs"), 8 nursery schools ("Go! Basisschool T' Overbeek Ganshoren" or "Centre Scolaire Notre-Dame De La Sagesse Ecole Maternelle "la Colombe""), 8 primary schools (examples: "Go! Basisschool De Goudenregen" or "Vrije Basisschool - Heilig-Hartcollege") and 4 secondary schools ("Athenee Royal De Ganshoren" or "Centre Scolaire Notre-Dame De La Sagesse").
The tram is at your disposal in Ganshoren with 1 line such as:
- Tram STIB, line 9 : SIMONIS - ARBRE BALLON
8 lines of bus passing through Ganshoren, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 214: Brussel-Asse-Aalst
- Bus STIB, Line 13: ETANGS NOIRS - UZ-VUB
- Bus STIB, Line 53: WESTLAND SHOPPING - HOPITAL MILITAIRE
- Bus STIB, Line 83: GARE DE BERCHEM - VAL MARIA
- Bus STIB, Line 87: SIMONIS - BEEKKANT
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Simonis", "Jette", "Thurn En Taxis / Tour Et Taxis", "Sint-Agatha-Berchem / Berchem-Sainte-Agathe", "Bockstael".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 4 recharging stations are available in Ganshoren.
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 14 minutes away by car or 55 minutes by public transport.
You will also have the possibility to rent a bike "Villo!" thanks to the 7 stations available in the commune. You don't need to own your own car but have an occasional need? No worries, your commune has 4 stations "Cambio" !