House for sale - Frameries
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Frameries (7080) + Suburbs
70 properties for sale or for rent in Frameries (Bergen / Mons), as which has 21,934 inhabitants in an area of 26.1 km² with fewer men than women (52.6%). The average age is 40 years, the inhabitants are mostly owners (68%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 15,251€ net per year. The households own about 1 cars is lower than the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 90.2% Belgium
- 5.6% Italy
- 1.4% France
- 0.3% Morocco
- 0.3% Spain
- 0.2% Algeria
- 0.2% Congo
- 1.8% Other
The most common first names for women in Frameries are Marie, Maria, Nathalie, Martine and Isabelle and the most common first names for men are Michel, Jean, Philippe, David and Frédéric.
On average, the homes you come across in Frameries will have 5.8 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1917 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 7.7% apartment buildings and 92.3% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 54.2% houses of the closed type
- 21.4% semi-closed type houses
- 14% open type houses, farms, castles
- 7.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.5% commercial houses
- 0.4% other types of buildings
There are currently 56 houses for sale in this municipality, 0 houses for rent, 7 flats for sale and 7 flats for rent. The current average prices for Frameries are as follows:
- 150712€ for a house on sale
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 158271€ for a flat to buy
- 719€ monthly for a rented flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Frameries is at 360000€ while the cheapest is at 25000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. In Frameries, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 195000€ while the lowest price is at 135000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 950€ but drops to 560€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Frameries are located in the following sectors:
- 72 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 38 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 32 companies active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 23 companies in the field "beverage serving activities"
- 22 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 21 companies present in "electrical installation"
Living in Frameries, you will not be far from an entrance to the A7 / E19 - E42 (Halle - Nivelles - Mons - (Valenciennes, France)) motorway, which is 8 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A15 / E42 motorway (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) is also accessible in 19 minutes.
These main roads pass through Frameries:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 2 Carrefour, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 OKay, 1 Trafic, 1 Intermarché and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 17 nurseries (such as the nursery "Les Enfants D'Abord" or "S. A."), 17 nursery schools ("Groupe Scolaire Communal De Calmette" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre - Institut Saint-Joseph"), 17 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Fondamentale Sainte Marie" or "Ecole Fondamentale Sainte Marie") and a secondary school ("Institut Saint-Luc").
6 lines from bus with a stop in Frameries, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 1: Mons - Saint-Ghislain
- Bus TEC, Line 2: Mons - Dour
- Bus TEC, Line 25: Jemappes - Blaregnies
- Bus TEC, Line 96: Mons - Aulnois
- Bus TEC, Line BLQ: Proxibus Quévy
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Frameries", "Genly", "Jemappes", "Quaregnon", "Bergen / Mons".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 123 minutes by public transport or 32 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels South Charleroi Airport".
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Frameries has no shared cars at the moment.