House for sale - Florennes
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Florennes (5620) + Suburbs
19 properties for sale or for rent in Florennes (Philippeville), as which has 11,310 inhabitants in an area of 134.2 km² with fewer men than women (50.7%). The inhabitants are mostly owners (71%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 41 years and their average income is 16,996€ net per year. The households own about 1.2 cars or below the Belgian average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 97.3% Belgium
- 0.8% France
- 0.7% Italy
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.1% Afghanistan
- 0.1% Germany
- 0.1% Spain
- 0.9% Other
In Florennes, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Isabelle, Véronique, Nathalie and Françoise and for men you will regularly come across Jean, Michel, Philippe, Alain and Christian.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Florennes has 6.1 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1924 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 94.1% houses and 5.9% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 36.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 25.2% semi-closed type houses
- 25% houses of the closed type
- 5.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 4.9% other types of buildings
- 2.5% commercial houses
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 14 houses are for sale, there are also 2 flats for sale and 4 flats for rent. The current average prices for Florennes are as follows:
- 220786€ for a house on sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 205000€ for a flat for sale
- 571€ per month for a flat for rent
In Florennes, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 510000€ while the cheapest is listed at 95000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. The most expensive flat for sale in Florennes is listed at 210000€ while the cheapest is listed at 200000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 750€ and the cheapest is 350€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Florennes has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 69 corporations in the field "mixed farming"
- 39 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 35 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 24 corporations present in "landscape service activities"
- 19 companies in the field "electrical installation"
- 19 companies active in "other human health activities"
Living in Florennes, you will not be far from an entrance to the A54 / E420 (Nivelles - Charleroi) motorway, which is 28 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A15 / E42 motorway (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) is also accessible in 29 minutes.
In Florennes, you will also have access to these main roads:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 Match / Smatch, 1 Trafic, 1 Aldi and 1 LIDL.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune contains 15 nurseries (example: "C. M." or "N. H."), 16 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale Florennes I" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Joseph Et Sainte-Thérèse"), 16 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Communale Florennes II" or "Ecole Communale Florennes I") and 7 secondary schools ("Institut Saints-Pierre Et Paul" or "Institut Saints-Pierre Et Paul").
The bus is at your disposal in Florennes with 9 lines such as:
- Bus TEC, Line 136a: Florennes - Yves-Gomezée - Walcourt
- Bus TEC, Line 136d: Florennes - Philippeville - Rance
- Bus TEC, Line 138b: Charleroi - Florennes
- Bus TEC, Line 20: Dinant - Florennes
- Bus TEC, Line 61: Florennes - Mettet / Ermeton-sur-Biert
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Yves-Gomezée", "Philippeville", "Walcourt", "Pry", "Berzée".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 31 minutes by car or 82 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels South Charleroi Airport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Florennes has no shared cars on its territory.