House for sale - Floreffe
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Floreffe (5150) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Floreffe (5150) + Suburbs
9 properties for sale or for rent in Floreffe (Namen / Namur), a municipality of 39.1 km² in which 8,144 people reside with slightly more women (51.2%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 40 years, residents are mostly owners (76%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 19,243€. Households have on average 1.4 cars and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 96.7% Belgium
- 1% Italy
- 0.9% France
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.2% Portugal
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.1% Poland
- 0.5% Other
Jean, Philippe, Michel, Pierre and Nicolas are the most common first names for men in Floreffe and Marie, Françoise, Isabelle, Nathalie and Anne for women.
The average number of rooms in Floreffe is about 6.2 either above the country's average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1931 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 5.4% apartment buildings and 94.6% houses.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 54.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 26.1% semi-closed type houses
- 10.9% houses of the closed type
- 5.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 1.6% commercial houses
- 1.5% other types of buildings
There are currently 9 houses for sale in this municipality, 0 houses for rent, 0 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Floreffe are as follows:
- 294375€ for a house on sale
- 0€ per month for a house to rent
- 0€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ per month for a rental flat
The highest rent charged in Floreffe for a house is 0€ while the lowest is 0€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 100000€ while the most expensive is at 420000€. In Floreffe, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 0€ while the lowest price is at 0€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 0€ but drops to 0€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Floreffe are located in the following sectors:
- 86 corporations active in "mixed farming"
- 32 firms in the domain "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 31 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 22 firms in the domain "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 22 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 19 firms in the domain "legal activities"
Residents of Floreffe benefit from an entrance to the A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) motorway: it is a 7 minute drive from the centre. The highway A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) also has an access that can be reached in 14 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Floreffe:
- N 958
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 Trafic, 1 LIDL and 1 Carrefour.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 13 nurseries (for example: the nursery "E. B." or also "L. O."), 7 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre" or "Ecole Communale De Floreffe 1"), 8 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Communale De Floreffe 2" or "Ecole Communale De Floreffe 2") and a secondary school ("Seminaire De Floreffe").
The bus is at your disposal in Floreffe with 8 lines such as:
- Bus TEC, Line 10: Namur - Châtelineau
- Bus TEC, Line 22: Namur - Soye
- Bus TEC, Line 28: Namur - Floreffe (Buzet - Sovimont)
- Bus TEC, Line 6: Namur - Mettet
- Bus TEC, Line E86: Namur - Couvin
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Floreffe", "Franière", "Flawinne", "Moustier", "Ronet".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels South Charleroi Airport". It is 97 minutes by public transport or 22 minutes by car.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Floreffe does not offer shared cars.