House for sale - Fleurus
Your search has lead to no result.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Fleurus (6220) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Fleurus (6220) + Suburbs
47 properties for sale or for rent in Fleurus (Charleroi), a municipality of 59.5 km² in which 22,918 people reside with slightly more women (51.5%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 41 years, they are mainly owners (67%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 16,122 € net per year. The households own about 1.2 cars and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 88.2% Belgium
- 7.2% Italy
- 1.1% France
- 0.6% Spain
- 0.5% Romania
- 0.5% Morocco
- 0.2% Turkey
- 1.8% Other
Jean, Michel, Philippe, Nicolas and Alain are the first names you will come across the most in Fleurus for men and Marie, Maria, Nathalie, Isabelle and Martine for women.
In Fleurus, the dwellings have on average 5.9 rooms is lower than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1925 and the breakdown is as follows: 87.7% houses and 12.3% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 31.1% semi-closed type houses
- 30.7% houses of the closed type
- 22.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 11.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.8% commercial houses
- 0.7% other types of buildings
At the moment 3 houses are for rent, 32 houses are for sale, there are also 5 flats for sale and 7 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Fleurus:
- 213091€ for a house on sale
- 867€ per month for a rented house
- 160780€ for a flat for sale
- 696€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Fleurus is at 650000€ while the cheapest is at 48000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 950€ per month while the lowest is 750€ per month. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Fleurus is listed at 250000€ while the cheapest is listed at 94900€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 990€ per month and goes down to 600€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Fleurus are located in the following sectors:
- 86 corporations in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 56 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 55 corporations active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 35 corporations present in "mixed farming"
- 31 companies in the field "sale of cars and light motor vehicles"
- 31 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
Residents of Fleurus benefit from an entrance to the A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) motorway: it is a 0 minute drive from the centre. The highway A54 / E420 (Nivelles - Charleroi) also has an access that can be reached in 4 minutes.
These main roads pass through Fleurus:
The following shops are located in the town: 2 Match / Smatch, 2 Aldi, 2 Carrefour, 2 Delhaize, 1 OKay, 1 Trafic and 1 LIDL.
For education, the municipality offers 29 nurseries ("J. D." or "P. C." for example), 20 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Annexée Jourdan - Fleurus" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale Groupe II"), 20 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale Groupe II" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale Groupe III" for example) and 6 secondary schools ("Athenee Royal Jourdan" or "Athenee Royal Jourdan").
Fleurus is served by 16 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 147a: Gembloux - Fleurus - Tamines
- Bus TEC, Line 17: Fleurus - Wanfercée-Baulet - Gilly - Châtelet
- Bus TEC, Line 568: Nivelles - Marbais - Fleurus
- Bus TEC, Line 67: Jumet (Madeleine) - Fleurus (Champs Elysées)
- Bus TEC, Line 710: Fleurus - Charleroi
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Fleurus", "Ligny", "Farciennes", "Le Campinaire", "Aiseau".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Brussels South Charleroi Airport" and is 6 minutes away by car or 51 minutes by public transport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Fleurus has no shared cars at the moment.