House for sale - Evergem
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Evergem (9940) + Suburbs
82 properties for sale or for rent in Evergem (Gent / Gand), a municipality of 75.4 km² in which 35,447 people reside with a higher proportion of women (50.7%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 42 years, the inhabitants are in majority owners (72%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 20,395€ net per year. The households own about 1.3 cars or precisely the national average.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 96.6% Belgium
- 0.7% Netherlands
- 0.6% Bulgaria
- 0.4% Poland
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% Turkey
- 0.1% France
- 1.1% Other
In Evergem, the first names you will hear the most in women are Carine, Rita, Maria, Marie and Martine and for men you will regularly come across Marc, Luc, Dirk, Patrick and Johan.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Evergem has 5.8 rooms and is therefore below the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1964 with this distribution: 88.9% houses and 11.1% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 37.3% open type houses, farms, castles
- 35.3% semi-closed type houses
- 12.2% houses of the closed type
- 10.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.3% commercial houses
- 2.3% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 1 houses for rent, 42 houses for sale, 32 flats for sale and 7 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Evergem are as follows:
- 374715€ for a house on sale
- 975€ monthly for a house for rent
- 307649€ for a flat for sale
- 794€ monthly for a rented flat
In Evergem, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 675000€ while the cheapest is listed at 200000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 975€ while the lowest rent is 975€. The most expensive flat for sale in Evergem is listed at 429000€ while the cheapest is listed at 198000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 930€ and the cheapest is 695€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Evergem has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 163 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 98 firms active in "landscape service activities"
- 97 firms active in "mixed farming"
- 95 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 83 firms active in "electrical installation"
- 72 firms present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
The motorway A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) is easily accessible to the residents of Evergem: 13 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A10 / E40 motorway (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) to 11 minutes.
In Evergem, you will also have access to these main roads:
The following shops are located in the town: 3 OKay, 3 Carrefour, 2 Aldi, 1 Louis Delhaize and 1 Match / Smatch.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality contains 15 nurseries (example: "De Babyklas" or "Het Regenboogje"), 15 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool Belzele" or "Vrije Basisschool De Schatkist - Ertvelde"), 15 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool De Schatkist - Ertvelde" or "Vrije Basisschool Braambos" for example) and 5 secondary schools ("Sint-Franciscus Evergem" or "Go! Atheneum Mariakerke").
The tram is at your disposal in Evergem with 1 line such as:
- Tram De Lijn, line 1 : Hasselt - Genk
Evergem is served by 15 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 150: Lier - Nijlen - Herentals
- Bus De Lijn, Line 52: Hasselt - Boekt - Beringen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 54: Gent Zuid - Evergem Doornzele
- Bus De Lijn, Line 55: Gent - Zelzate
- Bus De Lijn, Line 58: Beringen - Lommel
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Evergem", "Wondelgem", "Sleidinge", "Gent-Dampoort / Gand-Dampoort", "Drongen / Tronchiennes".
Within the perimeter of Evergem, you will find 2 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
In 39 minutes by car or 90 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Wevelgem Airport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. You don't need to own your own car but have an occasional need? No worries, your commune has 1 station "Cambio" !