House for sale - Essen
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Essen (2910).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Essen (2910)
8 properties for sale or for rent in Essen (Antwerpen / Anvers) where 19,038 inhabitants are distributed over 47.6 km² with slightly more women (50%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 41 years, residents are mostly owners (79%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 18,257€. Households have on average 1.3 cars or as much as the average in the country.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 79.2% Belgium
- 17.6% Netherlands
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.4% Morocco
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.1% Germany
- 0.1% Guinea
- 1.8% Other
Jozef, Marc, Jan, Peter and Johannes are the first names you will come across the most in Essen for men and Maria, Anna, Rita, Linda and Johanna for women.
The average number of rooms in Essen is about 5.8 and is therefore below the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1968 with this distribution: 82.2% houses and 17.8% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 48% open type houses, farms, castles
- 17.4% semi-closed type houses
- 16.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 10.5% houses of the closed type
- 6.4% other types of buildings
- 1.4% commercial houses
There are currently 9 houses for sale in this municipality, 0 houses for rent, 0 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. The current average prices for Essen are as follows:
- 360930€ for a house to buy
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 0€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ per month for a flat for rent
In Essen, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 495000€ while the cheapest is listed at 270315€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Essen, count 0€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 0€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 0€ while 0€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Essen has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 83 corporations active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 71 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 68 firms in the domain "activities of head offices"
- 52 corporations in the field "joinery installation"
- 49 firms in the domain "landscape service activities"
- 45 firms in the domain "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
Living in Essen, you will not be far from an entrance to the A12 (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)) motorway, which is 26 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A1 / E19 motorway (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) is also accessible in 20 minutes.
These main roads pass through Essen:
The following shops are located in the town: 1 OKay, 1 SPAR, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 7 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Tierlantijn Essen" or also "Ikke 2"), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Kleuterschool - Mariaberg" or "Vrije Kleuterschool - Mariaberg"), 9 primary schools ("Vrije Lagere School - Mariaberg" or "Vrije Lagere School - College Essen" for example) and 4 secondary schools ("Don Bosco-Mariaberginstituut" or "Go! Erasmusatheneum Essen- Kalmthout").
You will find 10 lines of bus different lines that stop in Essen:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 447: Essen Hoek - Horendonk - Wuustwezel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 670: Essen - Kapellen - Merksem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 674: Stabroek - Wildert - Essen Scholen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 679: Essen - Achterbroek - Wuustwezel - Hoogstraten
- Bus NMBS/SNCB, Line BUS: Tournai -- Mouscron
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Essen", "Essen-Grens", "Wildert", "Roosendaal", "Kalmthout".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 1 recharging stations are available in Essen.
The nearest airport is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)" and is 33 minutes away by car or 88 minutes by public transport.
It is possible to rent a bicycle "Blue-bike" through the 1 station available in the municipality. Essen does not offer shared cars.