House for sale - Erpe-Mere
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Erpe-Mere (9420) + Suburbs
66 properties for sale or for rent in Erpe-Mere (Aalst / Alost), commune of 34.4 km²: 19,811 people live in this area where there are more women (50.6%) than men in this agglomeration. The inhabitants are mainly owners (81%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 21,300€ net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household either aligned with the country's average.
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 96.5% Belgium
- 0.6% Romania
- 0.6% Netherlands
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.2% Congo
- 0.2% France
- 0.1% Italy
- 1.5% Other
Marc, Luc, Patrick, Bart and Johan are the most common first names for men in Erpe-Mere and Maria, Marie, Rita, Godelieve and Martine for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Erpe-Mere has 6.1 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1959 with this distribution: 87.8% houses and 12.2% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 35.3% semi-closed type houses
- 26.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 22.5% houses of the closed type
- 11.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.6% commercial houses
- 1.1% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 53 houses for sale, 13 flats for sale and 4 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Erpe-Mere:
- 486890€ for a house to buy
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 310500€ for a flat to buy
- 888€ monthly for a rented flat
In Erpe-Mere, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 1275000€ while the cheapest is listed at 99000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Erpe-Mere is listed at 359000€ while the cheapest is listed at 189000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 950€ per month and goes down to 825€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Erpe-Mere and work in these fields:
- 96 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 68 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 48 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 46 companies in the field "landscape service activities"
- 43 companies in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 43 corporations active in "computer consultancy activities"
Living in Erpe-Mere, you will not be far from an entrance to the A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) motorway, which is 0 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A14 / E17 motorway (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) is also accessible in 14 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Erpe-Mere:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 2 Carrefour, 2 Delhaize, 1 OKay, 1 Aldi and 1 LIDL.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 7 nurseries (such as the nursery "'T Berenkot" or "De Troetelbeertjes"), 11 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Jozef" or "Vrije Basisschool Sint-Franciscusschool"), 8 primary schools (examples: "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Erpe-Mere" or "Go! Basisschool De Grasspriet") and a secondary school ("Sint-Jozefschool").
Erpe-Mere is served by 12 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 385: Belbus Lede - Erpe-Mere
- Bus De Lijn, Line 81: Deinze - Gavere - Zottegem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 91: Hasselt - Lummen - Tessenderlo - Hulst
- Bus De Lijn, Line 92: Diest - Lummen - Heusden
- Bus De Lijn, Line 96: Eeklo - Assenede - Zelzate
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Bambrugge", "Erpe-Mere", "Burst", "Ede", "Vijfhuizen".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 1 recharging stations are available in Erpe-Mere.
In 27 minutes by car or 114 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels Airport.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Erpe-Mere has no shared cars at the moment.