House for sale - Érezée
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Érezée (6997) + Suburbs
11 properties for sale or for rent in Erezée (Marche-en-Famenne), as which has 3,284 inhabitants in an area of 78.9 km² with slightly more men (51%) than women in this municipality. The inhabitants are mainly owners (76%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 17,061€ net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household or precisely the national average.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 96.6% Belgium
- 0.8% France
- 0.7% Netherlands
- 0.6% Italy
- 0.2% Morocco
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.1% Germany
- 0.8% Other
The most common first names for women in Erezée are Marie, Isabelle, Anne, Nathalie and Jacqueline and the most common first names for men are Jean, Michel, Nicolas, Marc and Philippe.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Erezée has 6.1 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). In general, buildings were built around 1947 and the breakdown is as follows: 98.3% houses and 1.7% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 51.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 25.2% other types of buildings
- 16.2% semi-closed type houses
- 4.4% houses of the closed type
- 1.4% commercial houses
- 1.3% buildings and flat blocks
9 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 0 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average prices for Erezée are as follows:
- 294667€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 0€ for a flat to buy
- 755€ per month for a rental flat
In Erezée, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 419000€ while the cheapest is listed at 130000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Erezée, count 0€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 0€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 780€ while 730€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Erezée are located in the following sectors:
- 29 companies present in "mixed farming"
- 23 firms active in "electrical installation"
- 13 companies active in "logging"
- 12 corporations present in "joinery installation"
- 9 companies active in "landscape service activities"
- 9 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
Residents of Erezée benefit from an entrance to the A26 / E25 (Liège - Bastogne - Neufchâteau) motorway: it is a 12 minute drive from the centre. The highway A27 / E42 (Battice - Verviers - Malmedy - Sankt-Vith - (Bitburg, Germany)) also has an access that can be reached in 36 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Erezée:
A supermarket is at your disposal in the commune: 1 SPAR.
For education, the municipality contains 2 nurseries (example: "Les Spirous De La Noiseraie" or "Fabienne Gillard"), 5 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale Fondamentale" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre"), 6 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Primaire Communale" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale") but no secondary school.
Erezée is served by 4 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 11: Manhay - Melreux
- Bus TEC, Line 12/2: Biron - Ny - Soy - Hotton
- Bus TEC, Line 13/2: La Roche - Devantave - La Roche
- Bus TEC, Line 134: Wy - Amonines - Trinal - Rendeux
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Barvaux", "Melreux-Hotton", "Bomal", "Sy", "Hamoir".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 48 minutes by car or 207 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Liège Airport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Erezée has no shared cars at the moment.