House for sale - Enghien
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Enghien (7850) + Suburbs
54 properties for sale or for rent in Enghien / Edingen (Aat / Ath), commune of 39.4 km²: 13,817 people live in this area where there are fewer men than women (51.4%). The average age is 40 years, residents are mostly owners (66%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 19,518€. Households have on average 1.2 cars is lower than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 92.2% Belgium
- 1.6% France
- 1.3% Italy
- 0.8% Spain
- 0.7% Portugal
- 0.4% Congo
- 0.4% Romania
- 2.7% Other
In Enghien / Edingen, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Anne, Nathalie, Monique and Martine and for men you will regularly come across Michel, Jean, Alain, Philippe and Nicolas.
In Enghien / Edingen, the dwellings have on average 5.6 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1950 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 23% apartment buildings and 77% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 30.2% houses of the closed type
- 29% open type houses, farms, castles
- 22.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 14.7% semi-closed type houses
- 2.9% commercial houses
- 1.1% other types of buildings
27 houses are for sale in the municipality, 3 houses for rent, 16 flats for sale and 8 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Enghien / Edingen:
- 385793€ for a house up for sale
- 999€ per month for a house to rent
- 253563€ for a flat for sale
- 914€ monthly for a rented flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Enghien / Edingen is at 1699000€ while the cheapest is at 413€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 1000€ per month while the lowest is 999€ per month. In Enghien / Edingen, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 460000€ while the lowest price is at 165000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 1750€ but drops to 600€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Enghien / Edingen are located in the following sectors:
- 63 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 45 firms active in "mixed farming"
- 33 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 32 corporations active in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
- 30 firms in the domain "computer consultancy activities"
- 25 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
In Enghien / Edingen, you are close to an access to the highway A8 / E429 - E42 (Halle - Tournai - (Lille, France)): you will be there in 4 minutes from the centre of Enghien / Edingen. An access to the highway R0 (Brussels ring) can also be reached in 13 minutes.
These main roads pass through Enghien / Edingen:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 2 Delhaize, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Carrefour and 1 Colruyt.
For education, the municipality has 14 nurseries (for example: the nursery "J. L." or also "N. B."), 6 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Sauveur" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale"), 7 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale" or "Ecole Primaire Libre Saint-Nicolas" for example) and 4 secondary schools ("Maison Saint-Augustin (Doa)" or "Athenee Royal D'Enghien").
10 lines from bus with a stop in Enghien / Edingen, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 160: Leerbeek - Herne - Edingen
- Bus TEC, Line 471: Sint-Pieters-Kapelle - Enghien/Edingen - Halle
- Bus TEC, Line 472: Enghien/Edingen - Tubize
- Bus TEC, Line 87: Ronse/Renaix - Enghien/Edingen
- Bus TEC, Line 94: Ath - Enghien/Edingen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Edingen / Enghien", "Herne", "Tollembeek", "Galmaarden / Gammerages", "Opzullik / Silly".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 2 recharging stations are available in Enghien / Edingen.
In 40 minutes by car or 145 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels Airport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Enghien / Edingen has no shared cars on its territory.