House for sale - Éghezée
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Éghezée (5310) + Suburbs
16 properties for sale or for rent in Eghezée (Namen / Namur), as which has 16,337 inhabitants in an area of 103.2 km² with slightly more women (51.1%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 40 years, residents are mostly owners (77%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 20,230€. There is an average of 1.5 cars per household and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 97.4% Belgium
- 0.9% France
- 0.4% Italy
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.1% Portugal
- 0.1% Poland
- 0.7% Other
The most common first names for women in Eghezée are Marie, Anne, Isabelle, Nathalie and Christine and the most common first names for men are Jean, Philippe, Michel, Pierre and Nicolas.
On average, the homes you come across in Eghezée will have 6.3 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). In general, buildings were built around 1937 and the breakdown is as follows: 89.2% houses and 10.8% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 56.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.4% semi-closed type houses
- 10.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 6.6% houses of the closed type
- 1.5% commercial houses
- 1.5% other types of buildings
There are currently 9 houses for sale in this municipality, 1 houses for rent, 4 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Eghezée are as follows:
- 424857€ for a house up for sale
- 1250€ monthly for a house for rent
- 253800€ for a flat for sale
- 818€ per month for a rental flat
In Eghezée, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 920000€ while the cheapest is listed at 305000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 1250€ while the lowest rent is 1250€. In Eghezée, count 415000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 199000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 840€ while 795€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Eghezée are located in the following sectors:
- 81 companies active in "mixed farming"
- 67 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 67 firms present in "landscape service activities"
- 65 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 41 companies active in "electrical installation"
- 36 corporations in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
In Eghezée, you are close to an access to the highway A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)): you will be there in 7 minutes from the centre of Eghezée. An access to the highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) can also be reached in 11 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Eghezée:
The following shops are located in the town: 1 OKay, 1 Intermarché, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 19 nurseries (such as the nursery "L'Ecole Buissonnière" or "Leuze - Les Pitchounets"), 14 nursery schools ("Ecole Maternelle Libre Saint-Jean-Baptiste" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale D'Eghezée I"), 13 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Fondamentale Communale D'Eghezée II" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Rémy") and 2 secondary schools ("Institut Technique De La Communaute Francaise Henri Maus" or "College Abbe Noel").
Eghezée is served by 10 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 821: Namur - Eghezée
- Bus TEC, Line 822: Namur - Aische - Eghezée
- Bus TEC, Line 823: Jodoigne - Eghezée
- Bus TEC, Line 827: Eghezée - Hannut
- Bus TEC, Line E82: Namur - Jodoigne
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Saint-Denis-Bovesse", "Rhisnes", "Beuzet", "Marche-Les-Dames", "Lonzée".
Within the perimeter of Eghezée, you will find 2 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
In 124 minutes by public transport or 30 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels South Charleroi Airport".
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Eghezée does not seem to offer shared cars.