House for sale - Eeklo
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Eeklo (9900)
117 properties for sale or for rent in Eeklo, a municipality of 30.4 km² in which 21,134 people reside with a higher proportion of women (50.7%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 43 years, residents are in majority owners (61%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 18,374€. The households own about 1 cars or less than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 92.7% Belgium
- 1.3% Netherlands
- 1% Poland
- 1% Romania
- 0.7% Bulgaria
- 0.3% Afghanistan
- 0.3% Iraq
- 2.8% Other
Luc, Patrick, Dirk, Marc and Peter are the first names you will come across the most in Eeklo for men and Rita, Marie, Maria, Ann and Marleen for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Eeklo has 5.7 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1957 and the breakdown is as follows: 76.9% houses and 23.1% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 38.7% houses of the closed type
- 22.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 18% open type houses, farms, castles
- 16.9% semi-closed type houses
- 3.2% commercial houses
- 1.2% other types of buildings
At the moment 7 houses are for rent, 53 houses are for sale, there are also 115 flats for sale and 16 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Eeklo are as follows:
- 385321€ for a house on sale
- 996€ per month for a house to rent
- 260244€ for a flat for sale
- 716€ per month for a rental flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Eeklo is 850000€ and the lowest price is 138000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1150€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 880€. In Eeklo, count 399000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 130000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 925€ while 595€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Eeklo and work in these fields:
- 87 firms in the domain "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 48 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 47 firms in the domain "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 46 firms active in "mixed farming"
- 42 firms present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 40 firms in the domain "joinery installation"
Residents of Eeklo benefit from an entrance to the A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) motorway: it is a 20 minute drive from the centre. The highway A11 / E34 (Antwerpen - Zelzate) also has an access that can be reached in 14 minutes.
These main roads pass through Eeklo:
Different supermarkets are available: 2 Delhaize, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour and 1 Colruyt.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 9 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Habibi" or also "Kinderopvang Baloo"), 9 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Wegel B" or "Vrije Basisschool"), 8 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Wegel A" or "Vrije Basisschool" for example) and 8 secondary schools ("Sint-Leoinstituut" or "Sint-Annainstituut").
14 lines from bus with a stop in Eeklo, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 195: Belbus Meetjesland
- Bus De Lijn, Line 58: Beringen - Lommel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 67: Gent Sint-Pietersstation-Zomergem-Waarschoot-Eeklo
- Bus De Lijn, Line 96: Eeklo - Assenede - Zelzate
- Bus De Lijn, Line 97: Eeklo - Ertvelde - Zelzate
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Eeklo", "Waarschoot", "Sleidinge", "Bellem", "Hansbeke".
Within the perimeter of Eeklo, you will find 1 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The nearest airport is "Wevelgem Airport" and is 49 minutes away by car or 66 minutes by public transport.
You will also have the possibility to rent a bike "Blue-bike" thanks to the 1 station available in the commune. Thanks to 2 stations "Cambio", you will be able to rent a car when you need one.