House for sale - Durbuy
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Durbuy (6940) + Suburbs
34 properties for sale or for rent in Durbuy (Marche-en-Famenne), commune of 157.1 km²: 11,395 people live in this area where there are more women (50.5%) than men in this agglomeration. The inhabitants are majority ownership (68%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 16,440€ net per year. Households have on average 1.2 cars or below the Belgian average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 95.5% Belgium
- 1.3% Netherlands
- 0.9% France
- 0.4% Italy
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.1% Germany
- 1.4% Other
In Durbuy, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Anne, Nathalie, Christine and Isabelle and for men you will regularly come across Jean, Michel, Philippe, André and Pierre.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Durbuy has 5.8 rooms is lower than the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1948 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 87.2% houses and 12.8% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 45.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 22.1% other types of buildings
- 15.5% semi-closed type houses
- 9.7% buildings and flat blocks
- 4.5% houses of the closed type
- 2.5% commercial houses
At the moment we have 1 houses for rent, 28 houses for sale, 5 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average prices for Durbuy are as follows:
- 342276€ for a house to buy
- 850€ per month for a house to rent
- 516598€ for a flat on sale
- 825€ per month for a rental flat
The highest rent charged in Durbuy for a house is 850€ while the lowest is 850€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 30000€ while the most expensive is at 1600000€. The most expensive flat for sale in Durbuy is listed at 1150000€ while the cheapest is listed at 89000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 900€ and the cheapest is 750€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Durbuy are located in the following sectors:
- 91 companies present in "mixed farming"
- 56 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 48 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 37 firms in the domain "holiday and other short-stay accommodation"
- 36 corporations present in "joinery installation"
- 34 firms present in "landscape service activities"
Living in Durbuy, you will not be far from an entrance to the A26 / E25 (Liège - Bastogne - Neufchâteau) motorway, which is 22 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A15 / E42 motorway (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) is also accessible in 36 minutes.
These main roads pass through Durbuy:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 2 SPAR, 1 Trafic, 1 Aldi, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality contains 13 nurseries (example: "S. H." or "Les Tamarins"), 9 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Annexée À L'A.r De Marche - Barvaux-Sur-Ourthe" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale Borlon-Tohogne"), 9 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Annexée À L'A.r De Marche - Barvaux-Sur-Ourthe" or "Ecole Fondamentale Annexée À L'A.r De Marche - Barvaux-Sur-Ourthe" for example) and 3 secondary schools ("Institut Du Sacre-Coeur" or "Institut Du Sacre-Coeur").
13 lines of bus passing through Durbuy, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus TEC, Line 10/2: Aywaille - Hamoir - Durbuy - Barvaux - Bomal
- Bus TEC, Line 10/4: Bomal - Tohogne
- Bus TEC, Line 11/3: Melreux - Heyd - Bomal - Petithan
- Bus TEC, Line 11a: Proxibus de Durbuy
- Bus TEC, Line 99: Ocquier - Durbuy - Barvaux - Bomal
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Barvaux", "Bomal", "Sy", "Melreux-Hotton", "Hamoir".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 2 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Durbuy!
In 142 minutes by public transport or 38 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Liège Airport".
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Durbuy has no shared cars at the moment.