House for sale - Dour
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Dour (7370) + Suburbs
66 properties for sale or for rent in Dour (Bergen / Mons) where 16,644 inhabitants are distributed over 33.6 km² with fewer men than women (51.8%). The average age is 41 years, the inhabitants are in majority owners (68%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 15,199€ net per year. Households have on average 1.1 cars and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 93.2% Belgium
- 3.4% Italy
- 2% France
- 0.2% Algeria
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.1% Spain
- 0.1% Morocco
- 0.8% Other
Michel, Jean, Philippe, Frédéric and Alain are the first names you will come across the most in Dour for men and Marie, Nathalie, Isabelle, Martine and Christine for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Dour has 5.9 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1916 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 3.2% apartment buildings and 96.8% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 38.7% houses of the closed type
- 34.2% semi-closed type houses
- 20.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 3.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 3% commercial houses
- 0.6% other types of buildings
55 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 10 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. The current average prices for Dour are as follows:
- 154844€ for a house on sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 220253€ for a flat on sale
- 550€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Dour is 375000€ and the lowest price is 50000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 0€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 0€. In Dour, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 950000€ while the lowest price is at 65000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 550€ but drops to 550€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Dour and work in these fields:
- 36 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 33 firms active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 33 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 31 firms in the domain "mixed farming"
- 22 corporations present in "beverage serving activities"
- 20 companies present in "landscape service activities"
Living in Dour, you will not be far from an entrance to the A7 / E19 - E42 (Halle - Nivelles - Mons - (Valenciennes, France)) motorway, which is 10 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A16 / E42 motorway (Mons - Tournai) is also accessible in 23 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Dour:
Different supermarkets are available: 2 Carrefour, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Trafic, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune contains 10 nurseries (example: "A. T." or "M. M."), 13 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Victor - Saint-Joseph" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale De Moranfayt"), 13 primary schools ("Ecole Communale Fondamentale De Petit Dour" or "Ecole Communale De L'Athénée" for example) and 2 secondary schools ("Athenee Royal Dour" or "Institut De La Sainte-Union").
You will find 10 lines of bus different lines that stop in Dour:
- Bus TEC, Line 2: Mons - Dour
- Bus TEC, Line 7: QUIEVRAIN - MONS
- Bus TEC, Line 8/: Dour - Blaugies
- Bus TEC, Line 8: Dour - Erquennes
- Bus TEC, Line 9: Mons - Dour
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Hainin", "Thulin", "Boussu", "Saint-Ghislain", "Quievrain".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 1 recharging stations are available in Dour.
In 38 minutes by car or 123 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels South Charleroi Airport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Dour has no shared cars on its territory.