House for sale - Dilsen-Stokkem
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Dilsen-Stokkem (3650) + Suburbs
60 properties for sale or for rent in Dilsen-Stokkem (Maaseik), commune of 65.9 km²: 20,590 people live in this area where there are fewer men than women (50.2%). The average age is 42 years, residents are majority ownership (76%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 17,036€. The households own about 1.4 cars is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 88.3% Belgium
- 7.4% Netherlands
- 1.3% Italy
- 0.5% Poland
- 0.4% Morocco
- 0.3% Germany
- 0.3% Greece
- 1.6% Other
Jean, Joseph, Peter, Jan and Marc are the first names you will come across the most in Dilsen-Stokkem for men and Maria, Marie, Anna, Rita and Monique for women.
The average number of rooms in Dilsen-Stokkem is about 5.9 is lower than the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1970 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 86.5% houses and 13.5% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 44.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 28.3% semi-closed type houses
- 12.9% buildings and flat blocks
- 9.1% houses of the closed type
- 2.8% other types of buildings
- 2.2% commercial houses
43 houses are for sale in the municipality, 1 houses for rent, 23 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Dilsen-Stokkem are as follows:
- 387998€ for a house to buy
- 95€ monthly for a rented house
- 260288€ for a flat for sale
- 625€ per month for a rental flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Dilsen-Stokkem is 1700000€ and the lowest price is 105000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 95€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 95€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Dilsen-Stokkem is listed at 364395.98€ while the cheapest is listed at 205000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 675€ per month and goes down to 575€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Dilsen-Stokkem and work in these fields:
- 115 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 59 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 48 firms present in "activities of head offices"
- 45 corporations in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 43 corporations in the field "joinery installation"
- 39 corporations in the field "landscape service activities"
The motorway A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) is easily accessible to the residents of Dilsen-Stokkem: 11 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A13 / E313 motorway (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) to 30 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Dilsen-Stokkem:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 2 SPAR, 2 Delhaize, 1 OKay, 1 Aldi and 1 Carrefour.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 5 nurseries (such as the nursery "Ookie Dookie" or "Kinderdagverblijf Troetelland"), 10 nursery schools ("Stedelijke Basisschool - 1" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Twinkelaar Elen"), 9 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Twinkelaar Elen" or "Vrije Basisschool - Uiterwaard Stokkem" for example) and 3 secondary schools ("Instituut Maria Koningin" or "Stedelijke Humaniora").
10 lines of bus passing through Dilsen-Stokkem, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 11: Genk - As - Neeroeteren - Maaseik
- Bus De Lijn, Line 45: Hasselt - Universiteit - Genk - Maaseik/Maastricht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 64: Dilsen-Maasmechelen-Opgrimbie-Rekem O.P.Z
- Bus De Lijn, Line 721: Belbus Maaseik - Dilsen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 725: Belbus Dilsen-Stokkem-Lanklaar-Maasmechelen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Genk", "Maastricht", "Maastricht Randwyck", "Bilzen", "Bokrijk".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 2 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Dilsen-Stokkem!
In 49 minutes by car or 176 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Liège Airport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Dilsen-Stokkem does not seem to offer shared cars.