House for sale - Dilbeek
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Dilbeek (1700) + Suburbs
102 properties for sale or for rent in Dilbeek (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde), a municipality of 41.5 km² in which 42,847 people reside with slightly more women (51.7%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 41 years, they are in majority owners (72%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 21,950 € net per year. Households have on average 1.3 cars either aligned with the country's average.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 89.6% Belgium
- 1.8% Romania
- 1.5% Italy
- 1.1% Poland
- 0.8% France
- 0.8% Spain
- 0.6% Morocco
- 3.8% Other
Marc, Jean, Patrick, Luc and Jan are the most common first names for men in Dilbeek and Maria, Marie, Martine, Anne and Nathalie for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Dilbeek will have 6 rooms or as much as the average in the country. In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1965 with this distribution: 75.1% houses and 24.9% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 31.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 24.8% semi-closed type houses
- 23.9% buildings and flat blocks
- 16% houses of the closed type
- 2.1% other types of buildings
- 1.6% commercial houses
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 49 houses are for sale, there are also 63 flats for sale and 10 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Dilbeek:
- 671128€ for a house to buy
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 346845€ for a flat to buy
- 867€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Dilbeek is 3950000€ and the lowest price is 269900€. In the rental market, the highest price is 0€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 0€. The most expensive flat for sale in Dilbeek is listed at 836700€ while the cheapest is listed at 228000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 1250€ and the cheapest is 570€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Dilbeek has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 262 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 169 corporations present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 159 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 129 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 113 corporations present in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 112 companies present in "legal activities"
Residents of Dilbeek benefit from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway: it is a 1 minute drive from the centre. The highway A12 (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)) also has an access that can be reached in 8 minutes.
These main roads pass through Dilbeek:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 3 Delhaize, 2 Bio-Planet, 2 Aldi, 2 Carrefour, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Match / Smatch, 1 SPAR and 1 Colruyt.
For education, the municipality offers 11 nurseries ("Babystories" or "Kinderdagverblijf De Sproetjes" for example), 12 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - 'T Kla- Vertje Vier" or "Vrije Basisschool"), 13 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Lagere School - Broederschool Groot-Bijgaarden/Dilbeek" or "Gemeentelijke Lagere School - De Kriebel") and 4 secondary schools ("Regina-Caelilyceum E.g." or "Regina-Caelilyceum").
The bus is at your disposal in Dilbeek with 18 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 116: Brussel-Itterbeek-Ternat
- Bus De Lijn, Line 128: Brussel - Ninove via de N8
- Bus De Lijn, Line 129: Brussel - Dilbeek
- Bus De Lijn, Line 136: Groot-bijgaarden - Diesdelle - Alsemberg
- Bus De Lijn, Line 810: Jette - Dilbeek - Ruisbroek - Halle
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Groot-Bijgaarden / Grand-Bigard", "Dilbeek", "Anderlecht", "Sint-Agatha-Berchem / Berchem-Sainte-Agathe", "Brussel-West / Bruxelles-Ouest".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 3 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Dilbeek!
In 69 minutes by public transport or 16 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels Airport".
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Dilbeek has no shared cars on its territory.