House for sale - Diksmuide
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Diksmuide (8600) + Suburbs
93 properties for sale or for rent in Diksmuide / Dixmude (Diksmuide / Dixmude), commune of 150.8 km²: 16,743 people live in this area where there are fewer men than women (50%). The average age is 43 years, the inhabitants are mostly owners (73%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 17,601€ net per year. Households have on average 1.2 cars or below the Belgian average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 96.5% Belgium
- 0.9% Romania
- 0.9% Poland
- 0.3% Netherlands
- 0.2% France
- 0.1% Lithuania
- 0.1% Portugal
- 1% Other
Luc, Geert, Johan, Patrick and Dirk are the most common first names for men in Diksmuide / Dixmude and Maria, Godelieve, Marleen, Rita and Monique for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Diksmuide / Dixmude has 5.8 rooms or less than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1958 with this distribution: 85.9% houses and 14.1% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 36.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.6% semi-closed type houses
- 19.7% houses of the closed type
- 13.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 4.3% commercial houses
- 2.8% other types of buildings
At the moment 4 houses are for rent, 40 houses are for sale, there are also 68 flats for sale and 18 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Diksmuide / Dixmude:
- 391983€ for a house up for sale
- 876€ monthly for a house for rent
- 270534€ for a flat for sale
- 628€ per month for a rental flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Diksmuide / Dixmude is 1800000€ and the lowest price is 159000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 950€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 780€. The most expensive flat for sale in Diksmuide / Dixmude is listed at 549000€ while the cheapest is listed at 142500€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 875€ and the cheapest is 500€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Diksmuide / Dixmude are located in the following sectors:
- 293 companies present in "mixed farming"
- 82 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 54 firms present in "joinery installation"
- 54 firms active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 53 firms in the domain "electrical installation"
- 46 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
The motorway A18 / E40 (Brugge - Veurne - (Dunkirk, France)) is easily accessible to the residents of Diksmuide / Dixmude: 12 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A19 motorway (Kortrijk - Ieper) to 21 minutes.
In Diksmuide / Dixmude, you will also have access to these main roads:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality has 4 nurseries (such as the nursery "4kids" or "Bubbeltje"), 11 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Reninge-Nieuwkapelle" or "Go! Basisschool W'Ijzer Diksmuide"), 12 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool Sint-Niklaas" or "Vrije Basisschool Reninge-Nieuwkapelle") and 6 secondary schools ("Go! Technisch Atheneum Ieper" or "Go! Technisch Atheneum Diksmuide").
The bus is at your disposal in Diksmuide / Dixmude with 14 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 32: Beringen - Paal - Tessenderlo
- Bus De Lijn, Line 47: Genk - Zonhoven - Halveweg - Houthalen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 49: Gent Sint-Pieters - Herzele - Geraardsbergen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 53: Berchem Station - Hove - Duffel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 57: Gent - Watervliet
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Diksmuide / Dixmude", "Kortemark", "Veurne / Furnes", "Koksijde / Coxyde", "Torhout".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 1 recharging stations are available in Diksmuide / Dixmude.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Ostend-Bruges International Airport". It is 33 minutes by public transport or 24 minutes by car.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Diksmuide / Dixmude has no shared cars on its territory.