House for sale - Deinze
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Deinze (9800) + Suburbs
152 properties for sale or for rent in Deinze (Gent / Gand), a municipality of 128 km² in which 43,571 people reside with more women (50.5%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 42 years, they are in majority owners (72%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 20,809 € net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household or precisely the national average.
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 95.8% Belgium
- 0.8% Poland
- 0.5% Netherlands
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.2% Italy
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.2% Afghanistan
- 1.9% Other
In Deinze, the first names you will hear the most in women are Rita, Marie, Maria, Ann and Martine and for men you will regularly come across Luc, Marc, Dirk, Geert and Peter.
On average, the homes you come across in Deinze will have 5.9 rooms and is therefore below the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1961 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 17.6% apartment buildings and 82.4% houses.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 44.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 19.5% semi-closed type houses
- 17.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 15.6% houses of the closed type
- 2.3% commercial houses
- 0.6% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 4 houses for rent, 42 houses for sale, 129 flats for sale and 34 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Deinze are as follows:
- 417049€ for a house on sale
- 1013€ monthly for a rented house
- 295940€ for a flat on sale
- 789€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Deinze for a house is 1150€ while the lowest is 850€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 215000€ while the most expensive is at 2200000€. In Deinze, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 650000€ while the lowest price is at 135000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 1200€ but drops to 450€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Deinze has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 259 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 208 companies in the field "mixed farming"
- 181 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 167 corporations active in "activities of head offices"
- 140 firms present in "landscape service activities"
- 137 companies present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
The motorway A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) is easily accessible to the residents of Deinze: 6 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A10 / E40 motorway (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) to 11 minutes.
These main roads pass through Deinze:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 4 Carrefour, 3 Delhaize, 2 SPAR, 2 Aldi, 1 Albert Heijn, 1 OKay, 1 LIDL and 1 Colruyt.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune contains 22 nurseries (example: "Ini Mini" or "Het Troetelland"), 21 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool" or "Go! Leefschool Klavertje 4 Nevele"), 20 primary schools ("Go! Leefschool Klavertje 4 Nevele" or "Vrije Basisschool De Sterrebloem" for example) and 15 secondary schools ("Leiepoort Deinze Campus Sint-Vincentius" or "Go! Technisch Atheneum Vesaliusinstituut Oostende").
21 lines of bus passing through Deinze, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 125: Belbus Zulte - Deinze - Nevele
- Bus De Lijn, Line 450: Tilburg - Poppel - Turnhout
- Bus De Lijn, Line 75: Kortrijk - Harelbeke - Waregem - Zulte - Deinze
- Bus De Lijn, Line 77: Deinze - Gent - Lochristi - Beervelde
- Bus De Lijn, Line 87: Deinze - Aalter - Maldegem
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Deinze", "Eke-Nazareth", "Aarsele", "De Pinte", "Landegem".
Deinze offers solutions for electric vehicles: 6 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
The nearest airport is "Wevelgem Airport" and is 25 minutes away by car or 39 minutes by public transport.
You will also have the possibility to rent a bike "Blue-bike" thanks to the 3 stations available in the commune. You don't need to own your own car but have an occasional need? No worries, your commune has 8 stations "Cambio" !