House for sale - De Panne
More info on properties for sale or for rent - De Panne (8660) + Suburbs
182 properties for sale or for rent in De Panne / La Panne (Veurne / Furnes), commune of 26.6 km²: 11,176 people live in this area where there are more women (50.7%) than men in this agglomeration. The inhabitants are in majority owners (61%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 49 years and their average income is 18,915€ net per year. The households own about 0.9 cars is lower than the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 90.7% Belgium
- 3.5% France
- 1.1% Portugal
- 0.6% Romania
- 0.5% Netherlands
- 0.5% Afghanistan
- 0.5% Italy
- 2.6% Other
In De Panne / La Panne, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Marie, Monique, Martine and Christiane and for men you will regularly come across Jean, Marc, Patrick, Luc and Michel.
The average number of rooms in De Panne / La Panne is about 4.9 or less than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1967 and the breakdown is as follows: 27.6% houses and 72.4% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 66.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 11% houses of the closed type
- 7.6% semi-closed type houses
- 6.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 5.5% other types of buildings
- 2.7% commercial houses
20 houses are for sale in the municipality, 2 houses for rent, 166 flats for sale and 17 flats for rent. The current average prices for De Panne / La Panne are as follows:
- 432168€ for a house on sale
- 938€ per month for a rented house
- 305993€ for a flat to buy
- 891€ per month for a flat for rent
In De Panne / La Panne, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 1250000€ while the cheapest is listed at 195000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 950€ while the lowest rent is 925€. In De Panne / La Panne, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 1150000€ while the lowest price is at 85000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 1605€ but drops to 43.5€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in De Panne / La Panne and work in these fields:
- 103 corporations present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 34 companies present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 34 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 29 corporations present in "activities of head offices"
- 22 companies active in "hotels and similar accommodation"
- 22 companies present in "beverage serving activities"
In De Panne / La Panne, you are close to an access to the highway A18 / E40 (Brugge - Veurne - (Dunkirk, France)): you will be there in 4 minutes from the centre of De Panne / La Panne. An access to the highway A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) can also be reached in 29 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in De Panne / La Panne:
- D 60
Different supermarkets are available: 2 Delhaize, 1 OKay and 1 Carrefour.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality offers 6 nurseries ("'T Koningskindje" or "Do-Re-Mi" for example), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Immaculata" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Pieter"), 6 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Pieter" or "Go! Basisschool De Tuimelaar De Panne") and 6 secondary schools ("Go! Technisch Atheneum Diksmuide" or "Go! Middenschool Ieper").
You will find 1 line of tram different lines that stop in De Panne / La Panne:
- Tram De Lijn, line 0 : Kusttram De Panne-Oostende-Knokke
4 lines from bus with a stop in De Panne / La Panne, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 55: Gent - Zelzate
- Bus De Lijn, Line 56: Evergem - Ertvelde - Zelzate
- Bus De Lijn, Line 57: Gent - Watervliet
- Bus NMBS/SNCB, Line BUS: Tournai -- Mouscron
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "De Panne / La Panne", "Koksijde / Coxyde", "Veurne / Furnes", "Diksmuide / Dixmude", "Oostende / Ostende".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 2 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of De Panne / La Panne!
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Ostend-Bruges International Airport". It is 33 minutes by public transport or 28 minutes by car.
You will also have the possibility to rent a bike "Blue-bike" thanks to the 1 station available in the commune. De Panne / La Panne does not seem to offer shared cars.