House for sale - Couvin
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Couvin (5660) + Suburbs
26 properties for sale or for rent in Couvin (Philippeville) where 13,747 inhabitants are distributed over 207 km² with a higher proportion of women (51.2%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 43 years, residents are mostly owners (64%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 15,347€. Households have on average 1.1 cars is lower than the national average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 95.9% Belgium
- 2.4% France
- 0.5% Italy
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.1% Morocco
- 0.1% Germany
- 0.8% Other
In Couvin, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Françoise, Nathalie, Isabelle and Véronique and for men you will regularly come across Michel, Jean, Philippe, André and Jacques.
In Couvin, the dwellings have on average 5.9 rooms and is therefore below the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1932 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 6.4% apartment buildings and 93.6% houses.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 41.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 19.9% semi-closed type houses
- 19.4% houses of the closed type
- 10.7% other types of buildings
- 5.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.7% commercial houses
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 23 houses are for sale, there are also 2 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. The current average prices for Couvin are as follows:
- 238087€ for a house to buy
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 205000€ for a flat for sale
- 425€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Couvin is at 950000€ while the cheapest is at 40000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. In Couvin, count 235000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 175000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 425€ while 425€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Couvin has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 54 companies present in "mixed farming"
- 52 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 32 corporations in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 25 companies present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 24 corporations in the field "other human health activities"
- 23 corporations present in "joinery installation"
Living in Couvin, you will not be far from an entrance to the A54 / E420 (Nivelles - Charleroi) motorway, which is 33 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A4 / E411 - E25 motorway (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) is also accessible in 43 minutes.
In Couvin, you will also have access to these main roads:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Match / Smatch, 1 Trafic, 1 SPAR, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune contains 8 nurseries (example: "Couvin - Les Petits Bouchons" or "N. R."), 19 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale Des Frontières" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale Des Vallons"), 18 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Annexée À L'Athénée Royal Jean Rey - Couvin" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale Des Eaux Vives" for example) and 3 secondary schools ("Athenee Royal Jean Rey" or "Institut Sainte-Marie").
11 lines from bus with a stop in Couvin, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 156c: Chimay - Mariembourg / Pesche
- Bus TEC, Line 451: Charleroi - Philippeville - Couvin
- Bus TEC, Line 59/1: Pesche - Couvin - Cul-des-Sarts - Chimay
- Bus TEC, Line 60/1: Chimay - Gonrieux - Couvin
- Bus TEC, Line E86: Namur - Couvin
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Couvin", "Mariembourg", "Philippeville", "Yves-Gomezée", "Walcourt".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Brussels South Charleroi Airport" and is 37 minutes away by car or 124 minutes by public transport.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Couvin has no shared cars on its territory.