New construction: house for sale - Courcelles
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Courcelles (6180) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Courcelles (6180) + Suburbs
63 properties for sale or for rent in Courcelles (Charleroi), as which has 31,299 inhabitants in an area of 44.5 km² with a higher proportion of women (51.5%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 40 years, residents are majority ownership (67%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 15,519€. There is an average of 1.1 cars per household is lower than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 89.5% Belgium
- 5.8% Italy
- 1% France
- 0.7% Romania
- 0.4% Morocco
- 0.4% Algeria
- 0.3% Turkey
- 1.8% Other
The most common first names for women in Courcelles are Marie, Isabelle, Maria, Nathalie and Martine and the most common first names for men are Michel, Jean, Philippe, Nicolas and Alain.
The average number of rooms in Courcelles is about 5.6 is lower than the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1915 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 89.4% houses and 10.6% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 35.7% houses of the closed type
- 35.7% semi-closed type houses
- 15.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 10.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.3% commercial houses
- 0.6% other types of buildings
There are currently 49 houses for sale in this municipality, 3 houses for rent, 16 flats for sale and 6 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Courcelles are as follows:
- 214578€ for a house for sale
- 502€ monthly for a rented house
- 245500€ for a flat on sale
- 651€ monthly for a rented flat
In Courcelles, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 499999€ while the cheapest is listed at 65000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 680€ while the lowest rent is 375€. In Courcelles, count 399000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 148000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 690€ while 600€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Courcelles are located in the following sectors:
- 90 firms in the domain "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 62 companies present in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 60 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 59 firms present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 40 corporations present in "electrical installation"
- 38 corporations present in "maintenance and repair of motor vehicles"
In Courcelles, you are close to an access to the highway A54 / E420 (Nivelles - Charleroi): you will be there in 4 minutes from the centre of Courcelles. An access to the highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) can also be reached in 5 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Courcelles:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 2 Carrefour, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 OKay, 1 Trafic, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL and 1 Colruyt.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 20 nurseries (such as the nursery "La Rêverie" or "C. V."), 19 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale Sart-Lez-Moulin" or "Ecole Fondamentale Du Trieu"), 19 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Du Trieu" or "Ecole Fondamentale Autonome De Trazegnies" for example) and a secondary school ("Institut Technique De La Communaute Francaise De Morlanwelz").
Courcelles is served by 11 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 41: Charleroi - Courcelles - Gosselies - Jumet
- Bus TEC, Line 43: Sud - Monceau - Trazegnies - Courcelles - Sud
- Bus TEC, Line 51: Luttre (SNCB) - Monceau-sur-Sambre (Moulin)
- Bus TEC, Line 63: Jumet (Madeleine) - Fontaine-l'Évêque
- Bus TEC, Line 83: Sud - Courcelles - Trazegnies - Monceau - Sud
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Courcelles-Motte", "Roux", "Forchies", "Luttre", "Gouy-Lez-Pieton".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels South Charleroi Airport". It is 47 minutes by public transport or 7 minutes by car.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Courcelles does not seem to offer shared cars.