House for sale - Comines-Warneton
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Comines-Warneton (7780) + Suburbs
4 properties for sale or for rent in Comines-Warneton / Komen-Waasten (Doornik-Moeskroen / Tournai-Mouscron), a municipality of 61.4 km² in which 18,024 people reside with fewer men than women (51.2%). The inhabitants are mainly owners (66%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 42 years and their average income is 15,174€ net per year. Households have on average 1.1 cars and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 70.3% Belgium
- 27.9% France
- 0.3% Portugal
- 0.3% Italy
- 0.1% Congo
- 0.1% Spain
- 0.1% Morocco
- 0.9% Other
The most common first names for women in Comines-Warneton / Komen-Waasten are Marie, Nathalie, Christine, Isabelle and Martine and the most common first names for men are David, Michel, Philippe, Patrick and Jean.
In Comines-Warneton / Komen-Waasten, the dwellings have on average 5.6 rooms or less than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1949 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 8.5% apartment buildings and 91.5% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 45% houses of the closed type
- 21.7% semi-closed type houses
- 19.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 8% buildings and flat blocks
- 4.4% commercial houses
- 1.5% other types of buildings
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 4 houses are for sale, there are also 0 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Comines-Warneton / Komen-Waasten:
- 576050€ for a house for sale
- 0€ per month for a house to rent
- 0€ for a flat on sale
- 0€ per month for a rental flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Comines-Warneton / Komen-Waasten is 890000€ and the lowest price is 279000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 0€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 0€. In Comines-Warneton / Komen-Waasten, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 0€ while the lowest price is at 0€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 0€ but drops to 0€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Comines-Warneton / Komen-Waasten are located in the following sectors:
- 94 companies present in "mixed farming"
- 70 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 51 corporations in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 38 firms present in "beverage serving activities"
- 24 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 21 firms in the domain "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
Living in Comines-Warneton / Komen-Waasten, you will not be far from an entrance to the A19 (Kortrijk - Ieper) motorway, which is 8 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A14 / E17 motorway (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) is also accessible in 18 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Comines-Warneton / Komen-Waasten:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 1 Trafic, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality has 14 nurseries (for example: the nursery "E. L." or also "Les Benjamins"), 17 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Saint-Henri" or "Ecole Fondamentale Annexée Fernand Jacquemin - Comines"), 18 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Saint-Henri" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Henri" for example) and 8 secondary schools ("Athenee Royal Fernand Jacquemin" or "College De La Lys").
7 lines of bus passing through Comines-Warneton / Komen-Waasten, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 72: Oostakker - Gent - Merelbeke Molenhoek
- Bus De Lijn, Line 89: Antwerpen L.O. - Kallo - Kieldrecht
- Bus TEC, Line 3: Mouscron/Moeskroen - Comines/Komen
- Bus TEC, Line 6: Mons - Flénu - Mons
- Bus TEC, Line BLC: Proxibus Comines/Komen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Komen / Comines", "Wervik", "Menen / Menin", "Tourcoing", "Ieper / Ypres".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 1 recharging stations are available in Comines-Warneton / Komen-Waasten.
The nearest airport is "Wevelgem Airport" and is 15 minutes away by car or 58 minutes by public transport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Comines-Warneton / Komen-Waasten does not offer shared cars.