House for sale - Clavier
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Clavier (4560) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Clavier (4560) + Suburbs
5 properties for sale or for rent in Clavier (Hoei / Huy), as which has 4,637 inhabitants in an area of 79.5 km² with a higher proportion of women (51%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 40 years, residents are in majority owners (80%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 18,267€. The households own about 1.4 cars is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 97.1% Belgium
- 0.9% France
- 0.6% Italy
- 0.5% Portugal
- 0.2% Luxembourg
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.2% United Kingdom
- 0.3% Other
Jean, Philippe, Michel, Pierre and Louis are the first names you will come across the most in Clavier for men and Marie, Anne, Nathalie, Isabelle and Julie for women.
In Clavier, the dwellings have on average 6.4 rooms is higher than the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1923 and the breakdown is as follows: 97.8% houses and 2.2% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 56.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 27.9% semi-closed type houses
- 9.9% houses of the closed type
- 2.5% other types of buildings
- 2.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 0.8% commercial houses
5 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 0 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Clavier:
- 422400€ for a house on sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 0€ for a flat to buy
- 0€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Clavier is 1000000€ and the lowest price is 195000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 0€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 0€. The most expensive flat for sale in Clavier is listed at 0€ while the cheapest is listed at 0€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 0€ and the cheapest is 0€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Clavier has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 51 corporations present in "mixed farming"
- 15 companies active in "joinery installation"
- 15 firms in the domain "architectural activities"
- 13 corporations present in "landscape service activities"
- 12 companies present in "maintenance and repair of motor vehicles"
- 12 companies active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
Residents of Clavier benefit from an entrance to the A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) motorway: it is a 25 minute drive from the centre. The highway A26 / E25 (Liège - Bastogne - Neufchâteau) also has an access that can be reached in 31 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Clavier:
The following shop is located in the town: 1 SPAR.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 10 nurseries ("L. T." or "V. R." for example), 5 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale Du Grand Clavier" or "Ecole Maternelle Libre Saint-Remacle"), 4 primary schools ("Ecole Communale Du Grand Clavier" or "Ecole Communale Du Grand Clavier" for example) and a secondary school ("Athenee Royal D'Ouffet").
Clavier is served by 7 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 126a: Huy - Havelange
- Bus TEC, Line 90: Liège-Ougrée-Boncelles-Anthisnes-Ouffet-Warzée
- Bus TEC, Line 94: Liège-Ougrée-Boncelles-Neuville-Tinlot-Warzée
- Bus TEC, Line 96: Terwagne - Clavier - Les Avins - Ocquier - Ouffet
- Bus TEC, Line E20: Liège - Marche
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Sy", "Bomal", "Barvaux", "Hamoir", "Ampsin".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 125 minutes by public transport or 28 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Liège Airport".
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Clavier has no shared cars on its territory.