House for sale - Chaumont-Gistoux
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Chaumont-Gistoux (1325) + Suburbs
24 properties for sale or for rent in Chaumont-Gistoux (Nijvel / Nivelles), a municipality of 48.3 km² in which 11,798 people reside with a higher proportion of women (51%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 42 years, they are majority ownership (75%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 23,975 € net per year. There is an average of 1.6 cars per household is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 94.2% Belgium
- 2.1% France
- 0.7% Italy
- 0.4% Portugal
- 0.3% Spain
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.3% Romania
- 1.7% Other
Jean, Philippe, Michel, Pierre and Nicolas are the first names you will come across the most in Chaumont-Gistoux for men and Marie, Anne, Isabelle, Nathalie and Sophie for women.
In Chaumont-Gistoux, the dwellings have on average 6.5 rooms is higher than the Belgian average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1957 with this distribution: 91.6% houses and 8.4% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 71.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 14.2% semi-closed type houses
- 8.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 4% houses of the closed type
- 1.4% other types of buildings
- 0.7% commercial houses
There are currently 13 houses for sale in this municipality, 2 houses for rent, 6 flats for sale and 4 flats for rent. The current average prices for Chaumont-Gistoux are as follows:
- 644500€ for a house for sale
- 2250€ monthly for a house for rent
- 400543€ for a flat on sale
- 726€ per month for a rental flat
In Chaumont-Gistoux, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 995000€ while the cheapest is listed at 370000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 2500€ while the lowest rent is 2000€. In Chaumont-Gistoux, count 885000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 195000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 950€ while 352€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Chaumont-Gistoux and work in these fields:
- 146 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 60 corporations in the field "computer consultancy activities"
- 44 firms in the domain "legal activities"
- 42 firms present in "architectural activities"
- 38 firms active in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
- 38 corporations present in "landscape service activities"
Residents of Chaumont-Gistoux benefit from an entrance to the A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) motorway: it is a 6 minute drive from the centre. The highway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) also has an access that can be reached in 21 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Chaumont-Gistoux:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 2 Carrefour, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Intermarché and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 10 nurseries (such as the nursery "E. R." or "Virginie Evras"), 6 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale De Corroy-Le-Grand" or "Ecole Communale De Bonlez"), 6 primary schools ("Ecole Communale De Gistoux" or "Ecole Communale Le Chemin Des Enfants" for example) but no secondary school.
7 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Chaumont-Gistoux like the following lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 21: Louvain-la-Neuve - Dion-Le-Mont
- Bus TEC, Line 23: Wavre - Jodoigne
- Bus TEC, Line 33: Eghezée - Perwez - Louvain-la-Neuve - Ottignies
- Bus TEC, Line 543: Bruxelles/Brussel - Wavre - Eghezée
- Bus TEC, Line 6: Mille - Hamme-Mille - Grez - LLN
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Louvain-La-Neuve", "Gastuche", "Basse-Wavre", "Waver / Wavre", "Bierges-Walibi".
Chaumont-Gistoux offers solutions for electric vehicles: 1 station allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 136 minutes by public transport or 25 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels Airport".
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Chaumont-Gistoux does not seem to offer shared cars.