House for sale - Châtelet
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Châtelet (6200) + Suburbs
69 properties for sale or for rent in Châtelet (Charleroi), a municipality of 27.4 km² in which 35,903 people reside with more women (51.8%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 41 years, they are mainly owners (59%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 13,897 € net per year. There is an average of 1 cars per household is lower than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 85.9% Belgium
- 8.3% Italy
- 1% Morocco
- 0.9% Turkey
- 0.8% France
- 0.6% Spain
- 0.4% Romania
- 2% Other
Jean, Michel, Alain, Philippe and Daniel are the first names you will come across the most in Châtelet for men and Maria, Marie, Nathalie, Patricia and Martine for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Châtelet will have 5.4 rooms or less than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1926 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 16.9% apartment buildings and 83.1% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 46.1% houses of the closed type
- 23.6% semi-closed type houses
- 16.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 10.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 3.1% commercial houses
- 0.4% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 1 houses for rent, 50 houses for sale, 13 flats for sale and 5 flats for rent. The current average prices for Châtelet are as follows:
- 185324€ for a house on sale
- 1200€ monthly for a house for rent
- 108000€ for a flat for sale
- 713€ per month for a rental flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Châtelet is at 975000€ while the cheapest is at 30000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 1200€ per month while the lowest is 1200€ per month. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Châtelet is listed at 335000€ while the cheapest is listed at 49500€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 825€ per month and goes down to 600€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Châtelet and work in these fields:
- 106 firms in the domain "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 93 firms in the domain "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 57 corporations present in "sale of cars and light motor vehicles"
- 40 corporations present in "electrical installation"
- 36 firms present in "beverage serving activities"
- 35 companies in the field "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
Residents of Châtelet benefit from an entrance to the A54 / E420 (Nivelles - Charleroi) motorway: it is a 6 minute drive from the centre. The highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) also has an access that can be reached in 8 minutes.
In Châtelet, you will also have access to these main roads:
The following shops are located in the town: 3 LIDL, 3 Carrefour, 2 Match / Smatch, 1 Cora, 1 Trafic, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 18 nurseries (for example: the nursery "V. L." or also "Les Petits Aventuriers"), 21 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale - Institut Saint-Joseph 1 Châtelet" or "Groupe Scolaire Des Hayettes-Solvay"), 23 primary schools ("Ecole Waldorf-Steiner De Charleroi" or "Ecole Fondamentale - Institut Saint-Joseph 1 Châtelet" for example) and 7 secondary schools ("College Saint Pie X" or "Institut Sainte-Marie").
23 lines from bus with a stop in Châtelet, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 18: Jumet (Dépôt)-Charleroi Sud-Châtelet (Chavepeyer)
- Bus TEC, Line 25: Charleroi Sud - Gilly (Soleilmont)
- Bus TEC, Line 28: Châtelineau (SNCB) - Jumet (Madeleine)
- Bus TEC, Line 35: Charleroi Sud - Farciennes (L'Ysle Marais)
- Bus TEC, Line 710: Fleurus - Charleroi
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Châtelet", "Le Campinaire", "Farciennes", "Couillet", "Aiseau".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 1 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Châtelet!
In 10 minutes by car or 59 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels South Charleroi Airport.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Châtelet does not offer shared cars.