New construction: house for sale - Chastre
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Chastre (1450) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Chastre (1450) + Suburbs
4 properties for sale or for rent in Chastre (Nijvel / Nivelles) where 7,647 inhabitants are distributed over 31.6 km² with slightly more women (50.5%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 39 years, they are mainly owners (74%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 20,748 € net per year. There is an average of 1.5 cars per household and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 95.5% Belgium
- 1.3% France
- 0.3% Italy
- 0.3% Morocco
- 0.2% Burundi
- 0.2% Congo
- 0.2% Romania
- 1.9% Other
Jean, Philippe, Michel, Nicolas and Olivier are the first names you will come across the most in Chastre for men and Marie, Anne, Nathalie, Véronique and Isabelle for women.
The average number of rooms in Chastre is about 6.3 or more than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1947 with this distribution: 93.7% houses and 6.3% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 55.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 24.7% semi-closed type houses
- 10.2% houses of the closed type
- 6.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.6% other types of buildings
- 0.5% commercial houses
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 3 houses are for sale, there are also 1 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Chastre:
- 486667€ for a house for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 275000€ for a flat on sale
- 0€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Chastre is at 795000€ while the cheapest is at 330000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. In Chastre, count 275000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 275000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 0€ while 0€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Chastre are located in the following sectors:
- 62 corporations active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 31 corporations in the field "mixed farming"
- 25 firms active in "computer consultancy activities"
- 23 corporations present in "other human health activities"
- 21 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 20 companies in the field "architectural activities"
Residents of Chastre benefit from an entrance to the A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) motorway: it is a 8 minute drive from the centre. The highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) also has an access that can be reached in 18 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Chastre:
The commune has a large surface area: 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 10 nurseries (such as the nursery "Les Intrépides" or "M. W."), 6 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale De Cortil-Noirmont Domaine De Chastre" or "Ecole Fondamentale Autonome Gentinnes"), 5 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Autonome Gentinnes" or "Ecole Communale Regroupée" for example) but no secondary school.
The bus is at your disposal in Chastre with 8 lines such as:
- Bus NMBS/SNCB, Line BUS: Tournai -- Mouscron
- Bus TEC, Line 27: Chastre - St-Géry - Gembloux
- Bus TEC, Line 34: Chastre - Walhain - Mont-Saint-Guibert - LLN
- Bus TEC, Line 51: Villers-la-Ville - St-Géry - Mont-St-Guibert - LLN
- Bus TEC, Line 52: Gembloux - Chastre - Louvain-la-Neuve
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Chastre", "Blanmont", "Ernage", "Mont-Saint-Guibert", "Gembloux".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels South Charleroi Airport". It is 108 minutes by public transport or 27 minutes by car.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Chastre has no shared cars at the moment.