House for sale - Charleroi
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Charleroi (6000) + Suburbs
178 properties for sale or for rent in Charleroi, commune of 102.9 km²: 202,267 people live in this area where there are fewer men than women (51.2%). The average age is 39 years, the inhabitants are majority ownership (54%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 13,444€ net per year. There is an average of 0.9 cars per household or less than the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 85% Belgium
- 5.5% Italy
- 1.5% Morocco
- 1.1% France
- 1% Turkey
- 0.9% Romania
- 0.8% Algeria
- 4.1% Other
The most common first names for women in Charleroi are Marie, Maria, Nathalie, Isabelle and Françoise and the most common first names for men are Jean, Michel, Philippe, Alain and Mohamed.
In Charleroi, the dwellings have on average 5.3 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1920 and the breakdown is as follows: 77.2% houses and 22.8% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 43% houses of the closed type
- 23.2% semi-closed type houses
- 21.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 6.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 4.1% commercial houses
- 1.6% other types of buildings
There are currently 53 houses for sale in this municipality, 5 houses for rent, 75 flats for sale and 56 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Charleroi:
- 297953€ for a house to buy
- 690€ monthly for a house for rent
- 159379€ for a flat to buy
- 618€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Charleroi for a house is 1100€ while the lowest is 400€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 60000€ while the most expensive is at 1495000€. In Charleroi, count 373058€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 54900€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 930€ while 300€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Charleroi has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 565 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 497 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 320 companies active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 251 firms active in "beverage serving activities"
- 243 corporations in the field "legal activities"
- 233 companies in the field "retail sale in non-specialised stores with food, beverages or tobacco predominating"
Residents of Charleroi benefit from an entrance to the A54 / E420 (Nivelles - Charleroi) motorway: it is a 0 minute drive from the centre. The highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) also has an access that can be reached in 7 minutes.
These main roads pass through Charleroi:
Different supermarkets are available: 18 Carrefour, 9 Aldi, 8 LIDL, 7 Louis Delhaize, 5 Colruyt, 5 Delhaize, 4 Trafic, 4 Intermarché, 2 Match / Smatch and 1 Bio-Planet.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality contains 118 nurseries (example: "P. P." or "C. M."), 130 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Annexée Vauban - Charleroi" or "Ecole Fondamentale Du Gros-Fayt"), 135 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Moi De Chapelle-Lez-Herlaimont" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Joseph") and 37 secondary schools ("Institut Saint-Andre" or "Institut Notre-Dame").
The tram is at your disposal in Charleroi with 3 lines such as:
- Tram TEC, line M2 : Charleroi Sud - Anderlues Monument (Métro)
- Tram TEC, line M3 : Charleroi Sud - Gosselies Fbg de Bruxelles (Métro)
- Tram TEC, line M4 : Charleroi Sud - Gilly Soleilmont (Métro)
You will find 63 lines of bus different lines that stop in Charleroi:
- Bus TEC, Line 1: Montignies (Place) - Charleroi Sud - GB Bomerée
- Bus TEC, Line 18: Jumet (Dépôt)-Charleroi Sud-Châtelet (Chavepeyer)
- Bus TEC, Line 28: Châtelineau (SNCB) - Jumet (Madeleine)
- Bus TEC, Line 710: Fleurus - Charleroi
- Bus TEC, Line 86: Gosselies (Athénée)-Jumet (Gohyssart)-Charl-Sud
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Charleroi-West / Charleroi-Ouest", "Charleroi-Zuid / Charleroi-Sud", "Lodelinsart", "Couillet", "Marchienne-Au-Pont".
Within the perimeter of Charleroi, you will find 6 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels South Charleroi Airport". It is 29 minutes by public transport or 4 minutes by car.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. 3 stations " Cambio " allow you to rent a shared car.