House for sale - Chapelle-lez-Herlaimont
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Chapelle-lez-Herlaimont (7160) + Suburbs
37 properties for sale or for rent in Chapelle-Lez-Herlaimont (Charleroi) where 14,737 inhabitants are distributed over 18.2 km² with slightly more women (52%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 41 years, residents are majority ownership (58%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 15,677€. Households have on average 1.2 cars and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 85.6% Belgium
- 10.4% Italy
- 1.1% France
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.4% Spain
- 0.3% Algeria
- 0.2% Morocco
- 1.6% Other
In Chapelle-Lez-Herlaimont, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Marie, Nathalie, Isabelle and Christine and for men you will regularly come across Michel, Giuseppe, Jean, Philippe and Alain.
The average number of rooms in Chapelle-Lez-Herlaimont is about 5.6 or less than the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1929 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 84.8% houses and 15.2% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 36.5% houses of the closed type
- 33.2% semi-closed type houses
- 14.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 12.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 1.5% commercial houses
- 1.2% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 27 houses for sale, 8 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Chapelle-Lez-Herlaimont:
- 219793€ for a house to buy
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 150063€ for a flat to buy
- 725€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Chapelle-Lez-Herlaimont is at 748000€ while the cheapest is at 10000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. In Chapelle-Lez-Herlaimont, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 215000€ while the lowest price is at 82500€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 750€ but drops to 700€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Chapelle-Lez-Herlaimont has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 58 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 38 companies present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 33 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 27 firms in the domain "electrical installation"
- 20 corporations in the field "landscape service activities"
- 18 firms active in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
Residents of Chapelle-Lez-Herlaimont benefit from an entrance to the A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) motorway: it is a 1 minute drive from the centre. The highway A7 / E19 - E42 (Halle - Nivelles - Mons - (Valenciennes, France)) also has an access that can be reached in 7 minutes.
In Chapelle-Lez-Herlaimont, you will also have access to these main roads:
The following shops are located in the town: 1 Trafic, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour and 1 Colruyt.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 9 nurseries (such as the nursery "Les Aristochats" or "Libellules Et Papillons"), 8 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale"), 8 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale" for example) and a secondary school ("Athenee Provincial Warocque").
The bus is at your disposal in Chapelle-Lez-Herlaimont with 5 lines such as:
- Bus NMBS/SNCB, Line BUS: Tournai -- Mouscron
- Bus TEC, Line 167: La Louvière - Luttre
- Bus TEC, Line 173: Piéton - Fontaine - Landelies - Charleroi-Sud
- Bus TEC, Line 82: Mons - Trazegnies
- Bus TEC, Line 91: Montigny - Thuin - Anderlues - Piéton - Chapelle
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Godarville", "Morlanwelz", "Carnieres", "Piéton", "Gouy-Lez-Pieton".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 11 minutes by car or 63 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels South Charleroi Airport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Chapelle-Lez-Herlaimont does not offer shared cars.