House for sale - Celles
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Celles (4317).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Celles (7760) + Suburbs
11 properties for sale or for rent in Celles (Doornik-Moeskroen / Tournai-Mouscron), a municipality of 67.5 km² in which 5,666 people reside with more women (50.5%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 40 years, the inhabitants are mainly owners (78%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 17,253€ net per year. Households have on average 1.4 cars is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 94.8% Belgium
- 4.3% France
- 0.2% Italy
- 0.1% Portugal
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.1% Morocco
- 0.1% Germany
- 0.4% Other
In Celles, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Christine, Isabelle, Monique and Nathalie and for men you will regularly come across Jean, Michel, Philippe, Patrick and Pierre.
The average number of rooms in Celles is about 6.2 and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1923 with this distribution: 96.6% houses and 3.4% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 58.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.5% semi-closed type houses
- 10.9% houses of the closed type
- 3.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 1.8% commercial houses
- 1.8% other types of buildings
There are currently 8 houses for sale in this municipality, 1 houses for rent, 1 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Celles are as follows:
- 248515€ for a house on sale
- 1200€ monthly for a house for rent
- 239000€ for a flat for sale
- 630€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Celles is 389000€ and the lowest price is 95000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1200€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 1200€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Celles is listed at 239000€ while the cheapest is listed at 239000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 630€ per month and goes down to 630€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Celles are located in the following sectors:
- 91 corporations present in "mixed farming"
- 28 firms active in "landscape service activities"
- 19 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 18 companies active in "freight transport by road"
- 12 corporations active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 11 firms in the domain "other business support service activities n.e.c."
The motorway A16 / E42 (Mons - Tournai) is easily accessible to the residents of Celles: 10 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A8 / E429 - E42 motorway (Halle - Tournai - (Lille, France)) to 10 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Celles:
- Place de Pottes
The commune has a large surface area: 1 Intermarché.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 6 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Babulle" or also "C. V."), 6 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale Fondamentale De Pottes" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre De Celles - Mont-De-L'Enclus N°1"), 6 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Communale Fondamentale De Pottes" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre De Celles - Mont-De-L'Enclus N°2") but no secondary school.
4 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Celles like the following lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 483: Tournai - Ronse/Renaix
- Bus TEC, Line 9: Mons - Dour
- Bus TEC, Line 97: Tournai - Renaix/Ronse
- Bus TEC, Line E42: Tournai - Renaix
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Ronse / Renaix", "Froyennes", "Doornik / Tournai", "Anzegem", "Vichte".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 27 minutes by car or 66 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Wevelgem Airport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Celles does not offer shared cars.