New construction: house for sale - Buggenhout
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Buggenhout (9255) + Suburbs
93 properties for sale or for rent in Buggenhout (Dendermonde / Termonde), commune of 25.6 km²: 14,517 people live in this area where there are a higher proportion of women (50.6%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are majority ownership (80%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 42 years and their average income is 21,390€ net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household either aligned with the country's average.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 96.9% Belgium
- 0.5% Netherlands
- 0.5% Poland
- 0.5% Romania
- 0.2% Bulgaria
- 0.1% Morocco
- 0.1% France
- 1.3% Other
The most common first names for women in Buggenhout are Maria, Marie, Marleen, Rita and Godelieve and the most common first names for men are Luc, Marc, Jan, Dirk and Jozef.
In Buggenhout, the dwellings have on average 6 rooms either aligned with the country's average. In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1962 with this distribution: 86.2% houses and 13.8% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 33.2% semi-closed type houses
- 30.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 20.2% houses of the closed type
- 13.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 2% commercial houses
- 0.3% other types of buildings
50 houses are for sale in the municipality, 2 houses for rent, 46 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Buggenhout are as follows:
- 438785€ for a house on sale
- 968€ per month for a house to rent
- 295796€ for a flat to buy
- 948€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Buggenhout is at 785000€ while the cheapest is at 169000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 1100€ per month while the lowest is 835€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Buggenhout is listed at 425332€ while the cheapest is listed at 195000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 1200€ and the cheapest is 695€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Buggenhout are located in the following sectors:
- 58 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 54 companies present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 38 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 31 companies present in "landscape service activities"
- 29 firms in the domain "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 28 firms present in "computer consultancy activities"
Residents of Buggenhout benefit from an entrance to the A12 (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)) motorway: it is a 13 minute drive from the centre. The highway R0 (Brussels ring) also has an access that can be reached in 19 minutes.
These main roads pass through Buggenhout:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 OKay, 1 Match / Smatch, 1 LIDL and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 4 nurseries (such as the nursery "Duimelotje" or "'T Pagadderke"), 7 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Opstal" or "Go! Basisschool Vierhuizen & Meir"), 5 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool Opstal" or "Go! Basisschool Vierhuizen & Meir") and 2 secondary schools ("Sint-Vincentiuscollege" or "Sint-Vincentiuscollege").
8 lines of bus passing through Buggenhout, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 21: Jeuk - Montenaken
- Bus De Lijn, Line 245: Brussel - Dendermonde
- Bus De Lijn, Line 252: Boom - Puurs - Bornem - Dendermonde
- Bus De Lijn, Line 257: Boom - Bornem - Dendermonde
- Bus De Lijn, Line 320: Belbus Lebbeke - Buggenhout
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Buggenhout", "Malderen", "Baasrode-Zuid / Baesrode-Sud", "Heizijde", "Opwijk".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels Airport". It is 54 minutes by public transport or 28 minutes by car.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Buggenhout has no shared cars on its territory.