House for sale - Brussels
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Brussels (1000) + Suburbs
1147 properties for sale or for rent in Bruxelles / Brussel (Brussel-Hoofdstad / Bruxelles-Capitale), commune of 33.1 km²: 181,726 people live in this area where there are a lower number of women compared to men (51.1%). The inhabitants are majority of which are tenants (73%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 35 years and their average income is 12,801€ net per year. Households have on average 0.5 cars is lower than the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 64.3% Belgium
- 5% France
- 4.1% Morocco
- 3.9% Romania
- 2.9% Italy
- 2.6% Spain
- 1.5% Poland
- 15.8% Other
In Bruxelles / Brussel, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Fatima, Marie, Sarah and Nadia and for men you will regularly come across Mohamed, Mohammed, Ahmed, Jean and Adam.
The average number of rooms in Bruxelles / Brussel is about 4.9 is lower than the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1932 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 32.7% houses and 67.3% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 59% buildings and flat blocks
- 27% houses of the closed type
- 9.1% commercial houses
- 3.2% other types of buildings
- 1.2% semi-closed type houses
- 0.5% open type houses, farms, castles
At the moment 25 houses are for rent, 59 houses are for sale, there are also 701 flats for sale and 579 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Bruxelles / Brussel:
- 983102€ for a house for sale
- 5028€ per month for a rented house
- 438188€ for a flat for sale
- 1515€ monthly for a rented flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Bruxelles / Brussel is at 3450000€ while the cheapest is at 265000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 17500€ per month while the lowest is 1050€ per month. In Bruxelles / Brussel, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 3500000€ while the lowest price is at 105000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 5900€ but drops to 490€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Bruxelles / Brussel has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 1277 firms in the domain "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 1225 corporations active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 816 firms in the domain "legal activities"
- 748 corporations active in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 535 companies present in "computer consultancy activities"
- 483 companies active in "architectural activities"
In Bruxelles / Brussel, you are close to an access to the highway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)): you will be there in 10 minutes from the centre of Bruxelles / Brussel. An access to the highway R0 (Brussels ring) can also be reached in 12 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Bruxelles / Brussel:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 29 Carrefour, 19 Delhaize, 5 Louis Delhaize, 4 LIDL, 1 OKay, 1 SPAR and 1 Delitraiteur.
For education, the municipality has 111 nurseries (such as the nursery "Stedelijke Peutertuin" or "Swinnen"), 71 nursery schools ("Ecole Maternelle Emile Bockstael" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Non Confessionnelle L'Ecole Des Etoiles"), 75 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Fondamentale Annexée Gatti De Gamond - Bruxelles" or "Go! Basisschool De Telescoop") and 58 secondary schools ("Hoofdstedelijk Instituut Anneessens-Funck" or "Lycee Henriette Dachsbeck").
4 different lines of metro have a stop in the commune of Bruxelles / Brussel like the following lines:
- Metro STIB, line 1 : GARE DE L'OUEST - STOCKEL
- Metro STIB, line 2 : SIMONIS - ELISABETH
- Metro STIB, line 5 : ERASME - HERRMANN-DEBROUX
- Metro STIB, line 6 : ROI BAUDOUIN - ELISABETH
Bruxelles / Brussel is served by 13 lines of tram including these lines:
- Tram STIB, line 3 : ESPLANADE - CHURCHILL
- Tram STIB, line 51 : STADE - VAN HAELEN
- Tram STIB, line 7 : VANDERKINDERE - HEYSEL
- Tram STIB, line 92 : SCHAERBEEK GARE - FORT-JACO
- Tram STIB, line 93 : STADE - LEGRAND
Bruxelles / Brussel is served by 92 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus STIB, Line 46: MOORTEBEEK - GLIBERT
- Bus STIB, Line 53: WESTLAND SHOPPING - HOPITAL MILITAIRE
- Bus STIB, Line 65: GARE CENTRALE - MACHELEN
- Bus STIB, Line 71: DE BROUCKERE - DELTA
- Bus STIB, Line 95: GRAND-PLACE - WIENER
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Brussel-Centraal / Bruxelles-Central", "Brussel-Kapellekerk / Bruxelles-Chapelle", "Brussel-Congres / Bruxelles-Congrès", "Brussel-Noord / Bruxelles-Nord", "Brussel-Zuid / Bruxelles-Midi".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 38 recharging stations are available in Bruxelles / Brussel.
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 14 minutes away by car or 44 minutes by public transport.
You will also have the possibility to rent a bike "Villo!" thanks to the 76 stations available in the commune. Thanks to 28 stations "Cambio", you will be able to rent a car when you need one.